Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Let's talk about the LEBRON JAMES

James jones and jr smith are the lucky guys to have won chips with him by their side.

Bran the best ultimate carrying machine evah

You losers need a life hahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    Players like Dwight and Rondo who everyone shit on to start the year. Those guys? The fact they're playing well with LeBron is a testament to his comradery. No other player could make Dwight buy into his role the way LeBron has, and its paid dividends obviously.

We're now hearing how "stacked" LA is, but the truth is they're a two-headed duo with a bunch of walkoffs.

Overall, Bron is definitely in the discussion for Top 3 and can only move up going forward.
    True. This squad is basically two great players and the rest of this squad reminds me of that Keanu Reeves movie, The Replacements. They have no business being contenders but coaching staff, Lebron + whoever you want to consider part of the leadership has them all playing as the best versions of themselves. No team in the league is getting as much out of their talent as the Lakers are. Well, except maybe the Heat. Another team being helmed by great leadership in Spo and Butler.

the guy sold his soul to the devil, and he still couldn't get it done without massive halp from refs and like 20 different hall of fame players

If I don't remember him for all the stiff arms and travels, i'll remember him mostly for always looking to pass the ball to someone else to take "the shot"

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    the guy sold his soul to the devil, and he still couldn't get it done without massive halp from refs and like 20 different hall of fame players

If I don't remember him for all the stiff arms and travels, i'll remember him mostly for always looking to pass the ball to someone else to take "the shot"
    True

Damn looks like my thread derailed quickly.

I was referring to players such as Wade, Bosh, Irving, Love, Davis.