Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: This NBA title is very important for Lebron, be top 3 or out of top 5

If he wins AND gets fmvp...he will be top 10

Default Re: This NBA title is very important for Lebron, be top 3 or out of top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    Looks like its the Heat this time, they lack talents and are perhaps the worst opponents Lebron ever faced in NBA Finals. If he loses again in the Finals, hes out of top 5, theres no excuse.
    Can you name a single team MJ faced in his entire career that me and the boys from my block couldn't beat into submission on and off the court?

Regardless of what happens, I think lebron is a solid top 3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    Regardless of what happens, I think lebron is a solid top 3 player.
    I am sorry, a player going 3/10 in NBA Finals really, has no business in the top 5. Lebron Finals record is already abysmal right now, a 4th title will be his redemption, he needs this opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    I am sorry, a player going 3/10 in NBA Finals really, has no business in the top 5. Lebron Finals record is already abysmal right now, a 4th title will be his redemption, he needs this opportunity.
    Im not a fan of lebron but the total volume of work still speaks for itself. Regardless if his finals record is bad, but the fact that he has stayed significant for a long time has its merit. I am not a fan of the circumstances that allowed him to be in the finals either - eliminating the opposition by teaming up with wade and bosh, that got him 3 finals right away, then recruiting AD and others to LA. The only ones I give him 100% credit is with the cavs. Still, 10 finals in the records should count for something.

I usually hit open layups

As a Lakers’ fan, I used to hate The King. But fast forward in today’s basketball....The game has changed, thanks to the Warriors offense. One argument for the The King to be The Goat, he changed his game !! He is now a great facilitator, his 3 point game, perimeter game has changed. He has kept a high level of excellence with the new LeBron. Hard to argue against The King to eventually be The Goat.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball r Us View Post
    As a Lakers’ fan, I used to hate The King. But fast forward in today’s basketball....The game has changed, thanks to the Warriors offense. One argument for the The King to be The Goat, he changed his game !! He is now a great facilitator, his 3 point game, perimeter game has changed. He has kept a high level of excellence with the new LeBron. Hard to argue against The King to eventually be The Goat.
    Yep.

Can anyone who watched Saturday night honestly say they weren't entertained?

College superstar

for goat discussions, the 3 out of 10 finals record weighs a lot. 10 finals says he gets himself into the top conference position a lot, but 3 wins says that he cant get it done, cant seal the deal. in this case, the 3 should outweigh the 10. in the top 5 discussion for sure along MJ, KAJ, russell, magic, bird but not a lock in if he loses this year. winning does little, 4 out of 10 still not looking good amidst the recruitment over the years.

If LeBron wins he's the GOAT

If he loses he's out of my top 3, simple

Losing in the finals as the bookies favourite not once but twice would be a hit to his legacy

3 - 7 in the finals is not a good look