Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Lebron avoided Kawhi Leonard and played 7 foot Brian Windhorst instead

That's what lebron's only west playoff run will be known for. Thanks a lot Montrezl Harrell and Doc Rivers.

Banned

Default Re: Lebron avoided Kawhi Leonard and played 7 foot Brian Windhorst instead

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    That's what lebron's only west playoff run will be known for. Thanks a lot Montrezl Harrell and Doc Rivers.
    Translation of what the poster is trying to say for those who don't speak cuck:

Default Re: Lebron avoided Kawhi Leonard and played 7 foot Brian Windhorst instead

I advise everyone to just ignore this thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

You're telling me Kawhi choked and lost to a 7 foot Brian Windhorst?

How pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I advise everyone to just ignore this thread.
    I would love to ask 7 foot brian windhorst if it was harder to score when 6"6 down syndrome Montrezl Harrell wasn't guarding him.

And Kawhi lost a 3-1 lead to 7 foot Brian Windhorst

Meltdown.

LeBron "avoided" him b/c Kawhi went 6 for 22 and scored 2 points in the 2nd half with the season on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post

How pathetic.
    Great point.

Local High School Star

I just don’t think you realize what LeBron would’ve done to that flawed Clippers defense.

I actually have a slight faith it would’ve opened your eyes to just how good LeBron is but I think it would’ve shattered your brain instead.

LeBron would’ve made Kawhi look like a helpless idiot by the time that series was winding down. The game control on offense of Jokic/Doncic but LeBron plays defense better than Anthony Davis.

LeBron GETS BETTER as series goes on. Kawhi does the opposite it seems. Probably due to the quad.

It would’ve felt like helpless defeat. Not so much Hakeem-Drob but at worst Jordan-Barkley. Probably somewhere in between tbh.

7 foot Brian Windhorst beat Kawhi, so...

You didn't think this thread through

Local High School Star

No one gives 2 fux about Kawhi Leonard.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post

How pathetic.
    Oh yeah and this obv

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    And Kawhi lost a 3-1 lead to 7 foot Brian Windhorst
    Kawhi is a small forward, he's not a center. You thought kawhi was a center this whole time? Lets check the facts shall we.

"Montrezl Harrell and Nikola Jokic went head-to-head for 35 minutes over the final three games of this series. The Los Angeles Clippers were outscored by 47 points in those minutes"

"In the 169 minutes that Ivica Zubac spent on the floor against Nikola Jokic in the series, the Clippers outscored the Nuggets by 27

Im a lifelong clippers fan - how we doing boys? first conference finals?