3-time NBA All-Star

Default A Davis, Dhoward and Mcgee had a total of 4 rebounds last night..

U can't win with your bigs rebounding like shit.. THE NUGGETS KILLED THE LAKERS ON THE BOARDS..

Default Re: A Davis, Dhoward and Mcgee had a total of 4 rebounds last night..

Wtf?

pa

the

tic

3-time NBA All-Star

Davis 's rebounds came late in the fourth quarter.. LOL.. It was really 2 rebounds when the game was on the line.. WTF IS THAT

LeJesus has to do everything smh. Confirmed GOAT human if he manages to win a ring with these scrubs.

Makes you think who the common denominator is. I guess when someone dominates handling the ball, temamates just learn to become spectators. Regardless if its cleveland or the lakers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Javale McGee is literally the worst starting center ever

People acting these Lakers are loaded

The roster is basically LeBron & AD and a bunch of minimum contract level players

How is that even possible

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I'm honestly disgusted at the effort that frontcourt gave in game 3, forcing LeGOAT to have to carry the team on his shoulders like superman just to have a chance at winning. The man is literally breaking his back carrying a bunch of bums to the greatest title ever won across all competition and time, and they can't even hustle for him a bit. All I can say is I hope LeDong gave Davis and Dwight a good ass spanking in the locker room after the game. And Davis better not be enjoying it this time.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Wtf?
    You were getting that Montrezl Harrell big man production from them. We will see if you can win like that Hahahah