Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default every lebron fan on ISH in a nutshell trying to diminish me and MJ

College star

Default Re: every lebron fan on ISH in a nutshell trying to diminish me and MJ

You need help

How are you still not aware that all LeBron fans need to do in comparisons between him and Kobe is quote facts? Stop trying to shoehorn him in with Jordan.

Kenneth is the last Kobe stan on earth trying to fight this hopeless battle of Bron vs Kobe.

Every other Kobe stan has already given up.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    You need help
    I take responsibility for breaking him.

He hasn't been the same since I went at him.

7-time NBA All-Star

They can't diminish you or MJ because no one has more basketball losses, embarassments, chokes and failures than Lebron.

It's just too easy to knock his many debacles, resume, performance, skillset and resulting team ceilings/Finals records

How many alts are you going to make?

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    They can't diminish you or MJ because no one has more basketball losses, embarassments, chokes and failures than Lebron.

It's just too easy to knock his many debacles, resume, performance, skillset and resulting team ceilings/Finals records
    If it’s so easy why are you afraid to compare anyone besides MJ to LeBron?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If it’s so easy why are you afraid to compare anyone besides MJ to LeBron?

I compare Kobe to Lebron all the time and Kobe comes out superior by virtue of a superior skillset (elite jumpshooting skill and off-ball ability) that yielded better teammate fits and team strategy (ball movement), which yielded higher team ceilings/Finals records with less help (no 3rd star).

And the reality is that Giannis is superior to Lebron... ... he's superior physically (bigger, stronger, faster), while Lebron just learned to team-hop - he never learned to WIN (organic) like Giannis, which requires learning how to fit best with teammates and developing championship strategy and identity over many years.. Giannis climbed this organic learning curve, while Lebron bailed a year early and ceded the 1-star, organic ring to Dirk

Imagine if Lebron had just stayed in Cleveland and won in 2011 - then he could become the goat GM and bring everyone to Cleveland -he'd have 6 or 7 rings by now.... All in cleveland... But ultimately, he lacked the skill to pull this off - his skill restriction to ball-domination imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping).. he literally lacks the skill to win organically.

I compare Kobe to Lebron all the time and Kobe comes out superior by virtue of a superior skillset (elite jumpshooting skill and off-ball ability) that yielded better teammate fits and team strategy (ball movement), which yielded higher team ceilings/Finals records with less help (no 3rd star).

And the reality is that Giannis is superior to Lebron... ... he's superior physically (bigger, stronger, faster), while Lebron just learned to team-hop - he never learned to WIN (organic) like Giannis, which requires learning how to fit best with teammates and developing championship strategy and identity over many years.. Giannis climbed this organic learning curve, while Lebron bailed a year early and ceded the 1-star, organic ring to Dirk

Imagine if Lebron had just stayed in Cleveland and won in 2011 - then he could become the goat GM and bring everyone to Cleveland -he'd have 6 or 7 rings by now.... All in cleveland... But ultimately, he lacked the skill to pull this off - his skill restriction to ball-domination imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping).. he literally lacks the skill to win organically.
    No you don’t. The few times you have you got destroyed so badly you ran back to your MJ pacifier.

The fact 3ball and Kenny are the biggest proponents of this only solidifies the argument. To back it too you’d essentially have to concede you agree with the 2 most mentally ill posters on the forum

Lebron fans are some delusional sob’s they really think he even has an argument against jordan just because the media are trying to keep their shows interesting

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Kenneth is the last Kobe stan on earth trying to fight this hopeless battle of Bron vs Kobe.

Every other Kobe stan has already given up.
    That and trying to shoehorn him and MJ into the same sentence. Both MJ and Lebron are at least 10 spots higher on the GOAT list.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No you don’t. The few times you have you got destroyed so badly you ran back to your MJ pacifier.

I've always won the kobe vs lebron debate

lebron isn't a good player compared to Kobe - he can't shoot and employs a westbrooker skillset/strategy so he mostly loses

I've always won the kobe vs lebron debate

lebron isn't a good player compared to Kobe - he can't shoot and employs a westbrooker skillset/strategy so he mostly loses
    And yet he won twice as many FMVPs as Kobe did.

And no you haven’t, Snivelly. All the points you ever make for MJ>LeBron or Pippen being “bad” clearly state LeBron>Kobe. You beat yourself with your own arguments, that’s how big of a retard you are.