Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: It’s 2020 and if you say this sentence there is a real possibility

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    Cashew they didn't teach you guys how to count in Australia?
    whats wrong little wee wee simon? lonely at your monitor again?

All lives matter but mainly white ones.. come get me

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post

Oh no you didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Hey cool avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Hey cool avatar
    Leader of the free world... Freedom!!!

Nothing you say should get you killed. There are things you can say that get your ass kicked, but never killed. You could be a member of KKK and spout some shit out and you still don't deserve death. Just like those cops shouldn't have taken lives themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    All Lives Matter.
    You should make a sign and put that outside your store

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Nothing you say should get you killed. There are things you can say that get your ass kicked, but never killed. You could be a member of KKK and spout some shit out and you still don't deserve death. Just like those cops shouldn't have taken lives themselves.

Oh, look... it's the violent racist black kkk known as blm and their violent racist self-hating white friends antifa.

I love how you want somebody to have their store destroyed because they say all lives matter, and you think destroying their store/looting it is an appropriate response. How about you p*ssies step up to the plate 1 vs 1 instead of jumping people 10 on 1 and destroying/stealing people's property. BLM/Antifa/Feminists/Progressives are the biggest p*ssies in the world. There has never been a bigger group of crybaby c*nts that throw tantrums and get violent like out of control spoiled brats if they don't get everything they want. Sincerely, f-u and every organized hate group I just listed. Your parents and teachers shouldn't have told you that you can be anything you want, because that turned into brats wanting everybody else to do everything for them and hand it to them on a silver platter for free. No work required, just cause disturbances and create problems until people buckle... pathetic garbage humans.

You should make a sign and put that outside your store

I definitely will. As you said, no one should be killed over words. It goes against God.

I'll put the sign right next to my other sign that reads that people wearing masks will not be served.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    They didn't teach you what a location is? Or are u inside some slayer right now?
    Someone say Slayer???

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    Oh, look... it's the violent racist black kkk known as blm and their violent racist self-hating white friends antifa.

I love how you want somebody to have their store destroyed because they say all lives matter, and you think destroying their store/looting it is an appropriate response. How about you p*ssies step up to the plate 1 vs 1 instead of jumping people 10 on 1 and destroying/stealing people's property. BLM/Antifa/Feminists/Progressives are the biggest p*ssies in the world. There has never been a bigger group of crybaby c*nts that throw tantrums and get violent like out of control spoiled brats if they don't get everything they want. Sincerely, f-u and every organized hate group I just listed. Your parents and teachers shouldn't have told you that you can be anything you want, because that turned into brats wanting everybody else to do everything for them and hand it to them on a silver platter for free. No work required, just cause disturbances and create problems until people buckle... pathetic garbage humans.
    This account is comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I definitely will. As you said, no one should be killed over words. It goes against God.

I'll put the sign right next to my other sign that reads that people wearing masks will not be served.
    Why are you making masks political? Pretty sure there is a lot of people on the left that don't wear masks. Believe it or not, I bought one of the masks you linked on here, was on ebay. So thanks for that but I don't know why you're making them political when you were OK wearing/buying one before. Why does a mask offend you? Would you turn down Donald if he came to your store with a mask on? Or would you ask the POTUS to remove it before you service him ()

No one should even be harmed over these 3 words but you might lose some customers depending on how rich of a neighborhood your business is in lol

Why are you making masks political? Pretty sure there is a lot of people on the left that don't wear masks. Believe it or not, I bought one of the masks you linked on here, was on ebay. So thanks for that but I don't know why you're making them political when you were OK wearing/buying one before. Why does a mask offend you? Would you turn down Donald if he came to your store with a mask on? Or would you ask the POTUS to remove it before you service him ()

No one should even be harmed over these 3 words but you might lose some customers depending on how rich of a neighborhood your business is in lol

Exception made for The Donald of course.

I'm not making it political. For some reason, the people who wear masks think that everyone that doesn't want to wear them is a Conservative. I simply object to Big Government and Corporations telling me what to do. I think every American can agree to that.