Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default No Black athlete has spoken out about NFL's DeSean Jackson hateful quotes about Jews

"Drew Brees received visceral backlash last month for his stance on kneeling during the national anthem. Now, those who spoke out against the New Orleans Saints quarterback have remained largely silent when it comes to DeSean JacksonÂ’s anti-Semitic posts on Instagram.

Jackson, who is currently a wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles, posted quotes falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler and praised noted anti-Semitic preacher Louis Farrakhan. He highlighted three paragraphs from a book that attributed the quotes to Hitler and shared it on his Instagram.

The passage reads: (apparently this passage is not from Hitler, but is credited to him a book Jackson has and shows passage highlighted)

“Hitler said, ‘because the white Jews knows [sic] that the Negros are the real Children of Israel and to keep Americas secret the Jews will black mail America.

‘[They] will extort America, their pan to world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.

‘The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching Children of Israel.’”

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...37007961616391

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/drew-...al-media-posts

Pics in the link before Jackson deleted his posts.

It's been well over 24hrs and yet no Black athletes are commenting on Jackson's hateful views. Why is that???

If African-American NFL players don't speak out against Desean Jackson, that tells us that their fight isn't right vs wrong or unity vs hate...their fight is black vs white.

Default Re: No Black athlete has spoken out about NFL's DeSean Jackson hateful quotes about J

#BLM gives you the platform to speak freely. As long as you don't speak out against blacks

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: No Black athlete has spoken out about NFL's DeSean Jackson hateful quotes about J

It's OK to be hateful and racist as long as you're Black.

Why would they? Some of them believe this type of stuff.

Those quotes make so little sense though.
    The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time theyÂ’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching Children of Israel.
    Why would white people be terrified they've been mistreating the "real" Children of Isreal when they've been mistreating Jews for centuries? Makes no damn sense.

Say this on Reddit earlier...

Drew Brees: “people should stand for the anthem”

Shannon Sharpe: “Drew Brees needs to retire”

Desean Jackson: “As Hitler said....”

Shannon Sharpe: “people are too sensitive smh”

Its ok to be racist if it's not towards black people.

Those comments would’ve gotten you banned here

DeSean Ain’t very bright, like most pro athletes so I don’t care what they say about anything other than sports and maybe cars and clothes

Dude literally cited Hitler.

Eeyikes.

Screw the apology, I want reparations to be distributed from the black community to the jews

BLM are just a bunch of opportunists who are trying to capitalize on soy boys.

Real blacks aren't even at the protests, its a bunch of soyboys. The real blacks are at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Say this on Reddit earlier...

Drew Brees: “people should stand for the anthem”

Shannon Sharpe: “Drew Brees needs to retire”

Desean Jackson: “As Hitler said....”

Shannon Sharpe: “people are too sensitive smh”

Its ok to be racist if it's not towards black people.
    It's getting ridiculous. The double standards. It is obvious DeSean is not speaking/quoting out of ignorance but pure hatred by quoting Hitler. QUOTING ADOLPH HITLER who had MILLIONS OF CIVILIANS slaughtered and massacred. My goodness. I am sad to see very few people call him out. I am a student of history and I look up to Gandhi and MLKjr as 2 of my idols, and I bet they must be turning in their graves (although Gandhi wasn't buried).

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Is it a double standard? Or is the White media afraid of going after a Black man the same way they go after White men and White women aka "Karens"??

I think there is a definite double standard, but I also think the media is terrified of painting Blacks as ignorant and intolerant in the same way they paint Whites. They know Whites will just sit there and take it.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

This country cares more about money and control than they do their current race baiting circus so I'm not surprised DeSean is in trouble over this. Saying Jews as opposed to Zionist is also where he went wrong. That's like shaming all white people because you dislike neoconservatives.

AMerica is a ****ing joke.

Meanwhile the media is up in arms about it when it was the opposite with Riley Cooper. The players were roasting him when he said what he said. I was ok with them going at Cooper but them being quiet tells you they aren't the brightest people.