Default Re: Check out my new jersey!

What does "RRR3 Es Trans" mean?

more like :

Lmao at the note

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Wait. So Chewing is always calling Highwhey fat but the dude wears double XL?

Fatrick Chewing
    Thats alotta replies there, homie

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    What does "RRR3 Es Trans" mean?

RRR3 is a tranny

How much did you paid for it??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I still don’t own a glock. I guess cause everyone has one, I figured I didn’t want to follow the crowd. Striker fired guns just feel better to me. I do own a couple hammers though.

Gun on the right is...

I love budget guns. Taurus makes some pretty good ones.
    G19 and G17

Thank me later

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016 View Post
    G19 and G17

Thank me later
    Why would he want a Glock 17 and a Glock 19? That is a bit redundant. Glock 17 is a fully duty sized pistol so you can’t carry it. If you just want to shoot it at the range then there are other options that are nicer. Plus 9mm is a bit of a waste in a pistol that size. Makes more sense to go with something bigger like .45 or 10mm.

Glock 19 is alright I guess, my 26 is going to be a lot better. You have the option of using the 10 round magazines that keep it subcompact...or you can use 15 round Glock 19 mags and then it turns into basically a Glock 19.

Glocks in general though are the most overrated guns ever. They aren’t even really good. They are just pretty affordable and have the most aftermarket by far. The reason I got mine because I got it on a crazy deal from a cop and I will probably end up reselling it for almost twice the amount. HK and Sig are way nicer. Even S&W’s MPs are probably better.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Why would he want a Glock 17 and a Glock 19? That is a bit redundant. Glock 17 is a fully duty sized pistol so you can’t carry it. If you just want to shoot it at the range then there are other options that are nicer. Plus 9mm is a bit of a waste in a pistol that size. Makes more sense to go with something bigger like .45 or 10mm.

Glock 19 is alright I guess, my 26 is going to be a lot better. You have the option of using the 10 round magazines that keep it subcompact...or you can use 15 round Glock 19 mags and then it turns into basically a Glock 19.

Glocks in general though are the most overrated guns ever. They aren’t even really good. They are just pretty affordable and have the most aftermarket by far. The reason I got mine because I got it on a crazy deal from a cop and I will probably end up reselling it for almost twice the amount. HK and Sig are way nicer. Even S&W’s MPs are probably better.
    Completely disagree. The G19 is great for many reasons such as reliability (#1 reason), look (I like it), no safety, price, and aftermarket options.

They are the most reliable, which is most #1 priority for home defense IMO. If you want a cute gun to show your buddys, sure get something else. But GLOCK is #1 for important essential matters. And 9mm is plenty stopping power, cheaper ammo, and has more accessible ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    How much did you paid for it??

eBay for $70. I’m naturally an XL but some jerseys run tight, so thankfully I found this XXL one.

Hard to find jersey. I’m trying to find his Jazz jersey now, but no luck.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Damn, Patrick would stomp the 5'6 chubby geek RR3 with ease

And why is a fat ugly nerd who claims to be tolerant of transgenders and freaks alike so adamant about attempting to make fun of someone elses looks

so bizzare

just goes to show he doesn't have any real consistency in his beliefs. He'll attack someone for their looks (or what he thinks is someones looks) but will cry in other threads about people being personally attacked. Is this guy literally retarded? A gimmick?

Glock 43x has caught my eye

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

patrick is definitely chewing

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016 View Post
    Completely disagree. The G19 is great for many reasons such as reliability (#1 reason), look (I like it), no safety, price, and aftermarket options.

They are the most reliable, which is most #1 priority for home defense IMO. If you want a cute gun to show your buddys, sure get something else. But GLOCK is #1 for important essential matters. And 9mm is plenty stopping power, cheaper ammo, and has more accessible ammo.
    Are you serious? Have you ever watched videos of cop shootings? Their glocks jam all the time while they are dumping. If you don’t have a firm grip while firing it will jam. The frame is light and 9mm is a weak cartridge, the slide won’t fully engage all the way back and fail to eject the shell properly. Reliability is mainly about proper maintenance and ammunition selection. Most of the time now as long as you don’t get a huge piece of shit and use the right ammo, it’s going to be reliable.

9mm isn’t the most available ammo, it’s the opposite. Have you gone to a gun store in the past 3 months? Good luck finding any.

The no safety part is seriously the most retarded shit ever. Why would anyone ever want to have a pistol jammed right next to their thigh with one in the pipe with no safety? That is completely insane.

As for looks... Glocks are pretty much a bulky grey block of plastic. Not a fan.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Well, it looked similar somehow.
    ISH posters who have posted pictures of their guns in their homes in attempts to look tough:
    warriorfan
    Patrick Chewing