Default Do you think this is accurate? Posted in 2017, btw...

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Do you think this is accurate? Posted in 2017, btw...

Not going into the whole theory of the algorithms as I do not have full knowledge of the media.

But in response to post 96196553:

You people would obviously resort to violence, if for example one of your loved ones (whom you esteemed) passed away and was gravely insulted assuming had you had a sense of honor.

If you don't want to get hurt or a backlash of death threats, simply have the common courtesy to speak good or remain silent. That is all. That will lead to mutual benefit for both your kind and for Muslims. Win-win.

You want peace? Do not go around poking bears with sticks.

And if you think you are courageous or whatever your twisted brains and filthy souls command you to do by being defiant (looking at bladefd and rawimpact here), understand this very, very, very clearly.

Pause for a moment and reflect on this. Really imagine this.
    Put your finger in an oven. That is 350 degrees. You couldn't even hold it for 2 seconds until your body can't take it any more.
    Fire is 900 degrees.
    Hellfire is 70 degrees hotter.
    Hellfire is scorching, burning hot and unfathomable pain.
    One instant in there and every single pleasant memory--ever--is vanished and forgotten.

You live on earth on average 70 years.
    The Eternal Life is forever.
    It's not pain for one second, it's not unfathomable pain for two minutes, it's not unfathomable pain for a year (by the way labor pains are a joke compared to Fire).
    It's forever. Unending. Unceasing.

All you have to do is sincerely, out of the goodness of your heart, ask for forgiveness once, and all the evil you do will be washed away, and ask for guidance from The Creator.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.

When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face.

I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?"

I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity.

So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post

When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face.

So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now.

Good luck.
    3/10.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Not going into the whole theory of the algorithms as I do not have full knowledge of the media.

You people would obviously resort to violence, if for example one of your loved ones (whom you esteemed) passed away and was gravely insulted assuming had you had a sense of honor.

If you don't want to get hurt or a backlash of death threats, simply have the common courtesy to speak good or remain silent. That is all. That will lead to mutual benefit for both your kind and for Muslims. Win-win.

You want peace? Do not go around poking bears with sticks.

And if you think you are courageous or whatever your twisted brains and filthy souls command you to do by being defiant (looking at bladefd and rawimpact here), understand this very, very, very clearly.

Pause for a moment and reflect on this. Really imagine this.
    Put your finger in an oven. That is 350 degrees. You couldn't even hold it for 2 seconds until your body can't take it any more.
    Fire is 900 degrees.
    Hellfire is 70 degrees hotter.
    Hellfire is scorching, burning hot and unfathomable pain.
    One instant in there and every single pleasant memory--ever--is vanished and forgotten.

You live on earth on average 70 years.
    The Eternal Life is forever.
    It's not pain for one second, it's not unfathomable pain for two minutes, it's not unfathomable pain for a year (by the way labor pains are a joke compared to Fire).
    It's forever. Unending. Unceasing.

All you have to do is sincerely, out of the goodness of your heart, ask for forgiveness once, and all the evil you do will be washed away, and ask for guidance from The Creator.
    Is that a threat or attempt to convert me? What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post

Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post

Good luck.

Says Mister

where do I have to go to find more of these conversations/posts on 4chan or wherever

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    where do I have to go to find more of these conversations/posts on 4chan or wherever
    oof

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    oof
    big oof

big oof
    oof˛

pol and other sections of 4chan... stay away from b, lulz

There's a considerable amount of garbage to wade through... good luck with that.