Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Drexler, Westbrook, Harden, Booker - who do you pick with the objective win a rin

Half y'all don't talk ball to begin with but i'll give my picks and if anyone wants to question it i'll let you know why I think the way I think.

1. Harden

2. Clyde

3. Westbrook

4. D. Book

Default Re: Drexler, Westbrook, Harden, Booker - who do you pick with the objective win a rin

Quote Originally Posted by KissMySwag View Post
    Half y'all don't talk ball to begin with but i'll give my picks and if anyone wants to question it i'll let you know why I think the way I think.

1. Harden

2. Clyde

3. Westbrook

4. D. Book
    So you're trying to win a championship and you go with James Harden over the proven playoff leader. Why is that?

And how do you justify it after you get bounced by Drexler's team?

James Big Dong Harden

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    footwork

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Reading comprehension? I said his dribbling prowess was cringey, not his entire game.

And obviously Harden and Russ' game will stand the test of time, they are record setters whether you like them or not.
    Harden holds two records IIRC. Most taken threes not made that's Curry, and most turnovers in a season.

High School Starter

So you comparing MVP and finalist, another MVP and finalist, NBA champion and Hall-of-famer ... and Devin Booker???
    Are you a Devin Booker crazy stan?