Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Did Michael Jordan take steroids or peds through his NBA career?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    He bulked up after meeting Tim Grover in the summer of 1989. Charles Barkley once said he had the body of a perfect basketball player. He was also aggressive, and always fought his teammates. The WWE fans called it Roid Rage. Some of his contemporaries in baseball like Barry Bonds, Mark Mcgwire, and samny sosa tested positive for Steroid's used. Jordan actually had a steroids gut after retiring in the NBA. Without his steroids the ceo banker John Rogers beat him in 1 on 1 competition.
    Awww look at this peasant LOL. Hey diva....your queen will be exposed and you will be crying in the Philippines while your mom whores herself out to Americans for her citizenship

College superstar

Without a doubt he took them.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Without a doubt he took them.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    They are all on something. It would be straight up stupid if he didn’t take anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    They are all on something. It would be straight up stupid if he didn’t take anything.
    Keep trying to deflect from LeRoid

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Keep trying to deflect from LeRoid
    LeRoid probably took more, better ones, and for longer.

Doesn’t mean Jordan wasn’t created by the same corporate chemistry machine.

It probably was in his contracts with Nike, Gatoraid, etc. that he had to use PEDs to maximize his potential. I mean that would be really stupid of them if it wasn’t.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

I might believe it if there was any smoke but right now it seems like there is a forest fire surrounding the kid from Akron.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    I might believe it if there was any smoke but right now it seems like there is a forest fire surrounding the kid from Akron.
    Why's that? Who is saying it? Who started the fire? You guys are more stupid than you will ever know.

Sad.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Lequeen James is being exposed slowly LOL I love it.......all his accolades will be gone once they find out hes on PEDs......LMAO

Imagine being on PEDs while the league is helping you, and you still have a losing record.....LMAO hahahahahahaha

LeFraud Shames certainly, obviously did.

Very good NBA starter

I think most 90s players were on roids. It was the golden age of doping in many ways, not because it was more sophisticated drugs, but because players simply didn't care and just juiced. You can get a long way with just some anabolics.

Players in the 90s were just more explosive.