Local High School Star MoBe1Kanobi's Avatar

Default "if you don't like that.. You don't like kings basketball" grant napear fired

DeMarcus cousins sonned his biggest hater, ex Kings commentator Grant Napear, who served as commentator of the Kings since 1988.

I've known since I was in 3rd grade that he was a racist.

I'm just glad it was DeMarcus who sonned him with the godfather move

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: "if you don't like that.. You don't like kings basketball" grant napear fired

what he do?

Good college starter

Default Re: "if you don't like that.. You don't like kings basketball" grant napear fired

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY View Post
    what he do?

Haven't read the details but he apparently said "all lives matter" and provoked an outcry by doing so. From my understanding technically he resigned after being put on leave. My own feeling is this is going to invite blowback whether apparent or not.

Responded with all lives matter in caps like a predictable tone deaf racist idiot
    Goes out his way to shit talk kapernick everyday on radio
    Went out his way to defend Donald Sterling for 30 minutes on radio like last year lol
    Literally has beefed with every black superstar in Kings history while going out his way to champion every white scrub we've had (and we've had many)
    Called DeMarcus "a black cloud" over the organization

Didn't shake my black ass hand in highschool when I reached out to him and he literally just shook 4 other white kids hand and literally looked at me like "yeaaughhck" while he was still sitting down not going anywhere lmao

Good day

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by MoBe1Kanobi View Post
    Responded with all lives matter in caps like a predictable tone deaf racist idiot
    Went out his way to defend Donald Sterling for 30 minutes on radio like last year lol
    Literally has beefed with every black superstar in Kings history while going out his way to champion every white scrub we've had (and we've had many)

Didn't shake my black ass hand in highschool when I reached out to him and he literally just shook 4 other white kids hand and literally looked at me like "yeaaughhck" while he was still sitting down not going anywhere lmao

Good day
    If that is so, then I withdraw my comments and apologize if any offense was given. It's a wonder he lasted as long as he did.

Good day
    m-m-m-meltdown

Good day
    Damn, so that’s what starface has been doing. Didn’t know he was a kings fan.