Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Duncan on Jordan in 1998. I don't like MJ. I'm just somebody not impressed by him

How did charlotte do while he was still the majority owner of the said team?

Default Re: Duncan on Jordan in 1998. I don't like MJ. I'm just somebody not impressed by him

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Yeah he was fine if you're just another all time great. He wasn't at his GOAT standard until the next season though
    I can't help wonder if you would be saying this if he never turned the ball over and went on to win another championship in 95. He had even practiced with and allegedly dominated the Warriors (of all teams) then rejoined practice with the Bulls before making an official comeback. Trying to keep it all quite for some odd reason. Maybe he wasn't sure of himself by his own standards yet. Can't have double standards just because it's MJ though. Lost fair and square.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I can't help wonder if you would be saying this if he never turned the ball over and went on to win another championship in 95. He had even practiced with and allegedly dominated the Warriors (of all teams) then rejoined practice with the Bulls before making an official comeback. Trying to keep it all quite for some odd reason. Maybe he wasn't sure of himself by his own standards yet. Can't have double standards just because it's MJ though. Lost fair and square.
    lost in baseball shape without a starting 4

Lost by turning the ball over in a crucial moment.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

And Jordan dominated them in 1998. And he dunked on Timmy as an old 39 year old in the ASG. And then MJ’s little brother Kobe and apprentice used to dog walk gay old Timmy in the playoffs all the time.