Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Duncan on Jordan in 1998. I don't like MJ. I'm just somebody not impressed by him.

Did Jordan trash talked Duncan during his rookie season? Saw this article on facebook. He said he respected Jordan, but he doesnt like him as a player. Nobody impressed duncan during that time. Maybe he was a huge fan of big man dominating in the nba.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 05-25-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Default Re: Duncan on Jordan in 1998. I don't like MJ. I'm just somebody not impressed by him

Duncan getting trolled by the Jordan fans on facebook.

Default Re: Duncan on Jordan in 1998. I don't like MJ. I'm just somebody not impressed by him

Duncan too real to fall for the propaganda machine.

I don't like MJ either. Duncan is a smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Did Jordan trash talked Duncan during his rookie season? Saw this article on facebook. He said he respected Jordan, but he doesnt like him as a player. Nobody impressed duncan during that time. Maybe he was a huge fan of big man dominating in the nba.
    I only knew one other person around that time who was like that. He really disliked Jordan. He was a big Hakeem fan. But he talked about MJ with such disgust - it was unusual back then.

Where's all the MJ fans calling Duncan salty?

That's the first I'm aware of Duncan vocalising an opinion on any player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nb...chicago-bulls/

Look at the comments.

The Man • 5 hours ago
    So people were shocked that Duncan wouldn't kiss Jordan's @ss? Lol! Good for Tim!

Millsmills682@gmail.von The Man • 5 hours ago
    The Man you a Jordan hater you little bitch. Just like Tim Ducan. Jealous mother ****ers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Source OP?

I'm doubtful
    https://www.essentiallysports.com/nb...chicago-bulls/

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

a douchebag like mike probably rubbed duncan the wrong way... more of a quiet humble type.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

I guess that's why mj completely destroyed Duncan the 2 times he faced him, once without Pippen

Duncan had the kind of athleticism that MJ destroyed

MJ would repeatedly beat Duncan just like Kobe in 08'.... EASILY

NBA sixth man of the year

Opposite personalities so that makes sense. Jordan's personality was why he was able to 3peat twice though. Duncan never even won back to back.

Dunking on everybody in the park 2ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    I guess that's why mj completely destroyed Duncan the 2 times he faced him, once without Pippen
    That was old man MJ at that.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    I only knew one other person around that time who was like that. He really disliked Jordan. He was a big Hakeem fan. But he talked about MJ with such disgust - it was unusual back then.
    There were quite some in my circle of friends. It was like 50/50 among guys that played themselves. The casuals all were Jordan dickriders, but it's not like everyone was that impressed by him. Personally I resented him, but like most of us I accepted his greatness after retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Opposite personalities so that makes sense. Jordan's personality was why he was able to 3peat twice though. Duncan never even won back to back.
    Duncan was a Ray Allen shot away from 5 with 4 FMVPs. If they come back to win like they did the next year he has, 6 and 4. More FMVPs than anyone but Jordan. As it is he's matched with Lebron, Shaq and Magic. Who cares if he never repeated? I'd take Duncan's 5 over the Piston's repeat anytime.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 05-25-2020 at 01:33 PM.

salty!