Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone post where Trump said to ingest Lysol?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I don't do Facebook, social media is for sheep. He clearly meant bleach as a disenfectant, as that's what the guy who spoke before him was talking about (also the chart). Why are you so hung up on a certain brand name?

He said something stupid, he tried walking it back saying he was only being sarcastic, simmer down son, no need to get so triggered that you have to make a thread to defend your Dear Leader.
    This is golden! See even YOU think he means ACTUAL bleach! F*ck the brand name! You are exactly the people I'm talking about! Tell, me, do you think any of the Trumtards on here, or in the world for that matter think your Leader meant ACTUAL bleach?? I don't think he means bleach and you strongly assume I'm a Trumptard. So if I am then here's one Trumptard that doesn't think he means bleach. Same with all the Trumptards in this post. Dear God that was too easy.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    This is golden! See even YOU think he means ACTUAL bleach! F*ck the brand name! You are exactly the people I'm talking about! Tell, me, do you think any of the Trumtards on here, or in the world for that matter think your Leader meant ACTUAL bleach?? I don't think he means bleach and you strongly assume I'm a Trumptard. So if I am then here's one Trumptard that doesn't think he means bleach. Same with all the Trumptards in this post. Dear God that was too easy.
    why dont you tell us what he meant then. because all evidence points to what the presenter before him was discussing, as well as what was on the visual aid behind him which Trump was studying before his speech - isopropyl alcohol and bleach. in fact, he referenced exactly what the presenter before him said and asked if theres a way to use said disinfectants internally because of how quickly they can kill covid on surfaces.

do you think it was just a crazy coincidence that the guy before him AND the poster behind him all referenced "disinfectants" as ways to kill SURFACE covid but in your eyes trump and co have actually been researching a new disinfectant whose sole purpose is to be used internally instead of something like an antiviral or antibiotic

Quote Originally Posted by Levity View Post
    why dont you tell us what he meant then. because all evidence points to what the presenter before him was discussing, as well as what was on the visual aid behind him which Trump was studying before his speech - isopropyl alcohol and bleach. in fact, he referenced exactly what the presenter before him said and asked if theres a way to use said disinfectants internally because of how quickly they can kill covid on surfaces.

do you think it was just a crazy coincidence that the guy before him AND the poster behind him all referenced "disinfectants" as ways to kill SURFACE covid but in your eyes trump and co have actually been researching a new disinfectant whose sole purpose is to be used internally instead of something like an antiviral or antibiotic
    If people actually think he meant bleach they are dumb. Bottom line. If you took what he said literally you are dumb. No one is that stupid, even the big orange dummy Trump, to actually think injected ACTUAL bleach is safe
    Funny how you anti-Trumpers are scambling hard to prove he actually meant bleach now. Too comical

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly View Post
    There are certainly dumb people out there, no doubt. The question is whether Trump is fairly deserving of criticism and ridicule for publicly discussing a treatment for this virus, in the middle of a pandemic, that most 4th graders would rightfully recognize as a bad idea. The the jokes and memes about Lysol and bleach simply stem from that.

The person who believes that they can drink bleach has significant intellectual challenges. The person who believes that they can inject disinfectants into the human body to clean the lungs has significant intellectual challenges as well. Though the guy who drinks bleach isn't the President, we'd expect him to be smart enough to not drink bleach; but we'd also expect the President to have a minimum knowledge base, especially when surrounded by so many advisers and experts... so if we're really making a comparison, what you've said has Trump looking worse.
    There is a reason Trump has been trying to distance himself from those comments last week and screaming at his campaign manager when he told Trump that his poll numbers are dropping in the close states. His advisers have begged him to call off the daily briefings because they were hurting him more than helping. The disinfectant comments were cherry on top, which was the highlight. Lil Donny and his campaign people know the damage has been done. There is no walking back the comments even though he tried by saying he was being sarcastic. He knows (or was told) how ignorant it looks.

And OP is still trying to defend the disinfectants comment.. Just foolish and ridiculous.

Get on any social media outlet you blind baffoon. Get on Facebook. Sure they post it as a joke. But these idiot left wingers ACTUALLY believe he means Lysol. I've had this argument face to face with them. Read this very thread you moron. EVERY Trump supporter in this thread is arguing the disinfectant he means is UV and other injectables that have used in human experiments.

It's the Trump haters screaming Lysol!!

Dumbass
    The PowerPoint Trump saw minutes before the comments had bleach on it listed as disinfectant, dumbass. Who cares what company it is from? Chlorox, lysol, who gives a sh!t what company it is or how much the bleach mixture varies or if it is 100% bleach or 10% bleach? Bleach is bleach.

If people actually think he meant bleach they are dumb. Bottom line. If you took what he said literally you are dumb. No one is that stupid, even the big orange dummy Trump, to actually think injected ACTUAL bleach is safe
    Funny how you anti-Trumpers are scambling hard to prove he actually meant bleach now. Too comical
    What did Trump mean then? I noticed you completely skipped over that question levity asked you. Tell us what Trump meant.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    The PowerPoint Trump saw minutes before the comments had bleach on it listed as disinfectant, dumbass. Who cares what company it is from? Chlorox, lysol, who gives a sh!t what company it is or how much the bleach mixture varies or if it is 100% bleach or 10% bleach? Bleach is bleach.
    Hahaha!!! Exactly my point! Anti-Trumpers think he means Lysol!!!

What did Trump mean then? I noticed you completely skipped over that question levity asked you. Tell us what Trump meant.
    How did I skip it? I said he's dumb. But he didn't mean ACTUALLY bleach. And if you believe it then you're dumb too! I thought the answer was pretty straight forward. It's just not the answer you wanted to hear.

How did I skip it? I said he's dumb. But he didn't mean ACTUALLY bleach. And if you believe it then you're dumb too! I thought the answer was pretty straight forward. It's just not the answer you wanted to hear.
    What did he mean then?

We are at step 2.

Next step is "if you did understand it, it's not a big deal" so maybe you can make me understand what he actually meant

Meh, you clearly are low IQ if you don't think Trump meant bleach or alcohol since that's exactly what Ryan was talking about, also the chart. Go ingest bleach and stick a flashlight up your ass, Trumpie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Meh, you clearly are low IQ if you don't think Trump meant bleach or alcohol since that's exactly what Ryan was talking about, also the chart. Go ingest bleach and stick a flashlight up your ass, Trumpie.
    Lol, you really still believe that? Too funny. Any low IQ person isn't dumb enough to believe anyone would mean bleach.
    Wiat, I was wrong

Notice the Trumpies don't beleiev it's bleach? Sorta puts the wrinkle in wrong statement

We are at step 2.

Next step is "if you did understand it, it's not a big deal" so maybe you can make me understand what he actually meant
    Step 2, look for means to make Trumptards look bad
    Meanwhile, you literally still think he means bleach

Trump: Drink water, it's good for you
    Libtards: Trump told us to go drown ourselves!

I thought Trump was mocking Chris Cuomos wife with his bleach comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ds/3017294001/

As President Donald Trump appeared to question Thursday whether disinfectant could be used to treat coronavirus patients – to the dismay of medical professionals – Cuomo says she adds "½ cup ONLY of Clorox" to her bathwater to "combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it."

"We want to neutralize heavy metals because they slow-up the electromagnetic frequency of our cells, which is our energy field, and we need a good flow of energy," Cuomo explains.

She adds there is "no danger in doing this," comparing it to "a simple naturopathic treatment."

The official Clorox website disagrees, stressing that their bleach "is NOT recommended for personal hygiene of any kind–consumers should always avoid direct skin and eye contacts with both undiluted bleach, as well as prolonged contact with the various bleach solutions we recommend for household cleaning and laundry ... using a bleach and water solution for bathing is not approved by the EPA and should not be done.”

What did he mean then?
    He's dumb. He doesn't even know what he means. So who knows? I don't. But sure enough if you ACTUALLY think it's LITERALLY bleach you're dumb
    Again, you don't like the answer so you get confused. Ask again, I'll copy and paste it for you