Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: In only his 2nd season in LA. Lebron led the lakers in the best record in the NBA

I will lay out the facts here. Try to refute it pal.

LeBron James played more minutes, has a better offensive/defensive rating AND has a positive NetRtg of 11.50. That NetRtg is higher than when both players are both on the court.

On the other hand, AD played less minutes, has a less offensive/defensive rating and also he has a negative NetRtg without LeBron on the court.

LeBron also played more games too.

If you feel unsure that I am telling the truth here is the link.

http://www.pbpstats.com/wowy-combos/...mmonGames=true
    Last edited by Turbo Slayer; 04-28-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Default Re: In only his 2nd season in LA. Lebron led the lakers in the best record in the NBA

AD can't win without LeBron. LeBron can't win without AD. Fair?

They need each other to win.

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitu View Post
    According to your post history you claim yourself to be a 12 year old lebron fan boy who don't know anything about basketball

Wow so you just proved to me that AD made Lebron better. Fact: AD made the Lakers better

Arent you the same kid who keep claiming Lebron carried his teams to the finals year after years in the East

Sit down clown and go troll somewhere else

Try actually watching the game of basketball rather than stats sheet turbo trash
    Again, try to refute my arguments without resorting to name-calling. Insults won't go anywhere.

Also I never claimed that LeBron carried his team to the Finals year after year. You are being disingenious.

I also watch basketball too. So....

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Cool Numbers - here are some more.

Lebron without AD in the West = 21-24 record.

No amount of PER, VORP or on/off can skirt that.

Made that high school varsity squad

Say what you want about Lebron but any team he’s on that team automatically becomes a contender

Made that high school varsity squad

And let’s not act like if Lebron doesn’t get hurt last year on Christmas Day against the warriors that Laker team isn’t winning 45-50 games

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork View Post

Sure it reflects poorly on LeBron but are you really trying to criticize LeBron?

Sure. Let's act like Lonzo Ball didn't get injured on 1/21/19 and had to miss roughly half of the season. Also Ingram missed 31 games that season.

Losing your 2nd option and losing a player who is a stalwart on defense for a substantial # of games is bound to hurt the team. Also the best player on the team got injured prior. Nope, lets ignore it!
    Last edited by Turbo Slayer; 04-28-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Bucks have the best record in the league, despite Giannis and Middleton getting injured.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Again, try to refute my arguments without resorting to name-calling. Insults won't go anywhere.

Also I never claimed that LeBron carried his team to the Finals year after year. You are being disingenious.

I also watch basketball too. So....
    So basically you are back padding now

First you can't refute my argument and resort to name calling me first. Now you playing the victim here?

Typically victim mentality as your hero Lebron

True or false: Lebron didn't make to the west playoff without AD

True or false: AD made to the west playoff multiple times without Lebron

True or false: Lakers with AD clinch a playoff spot

True of false: Lebron's first year with Lakers missed the playoff by a huge margin?

Simple questions not sure why you have to be so defensive. When you bring it stats, you are just helping my argument proving everyone got better once AD joined the Lakers

Here's some advice, If you going to troll and pretend to be a 12 year old, stick to that act. Don't flip flop like your boy. I see he is starting to be a bad influence in your life

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitu View Post
    So basically you are back padding now

First you can't refute my argument and resort to name calling me first. Now you playing the victim here?

Typically victim mentality as your hero Lebron

True or false: Lebron didn't make to the west playoff without AD

True or false: AD made to the west playoff multiple times without Lebron

True or false: Lakers with AD clinch a playoff spot

True of false: Lebron's first year with Lakers missed the playoff by a huge margin?

Simple questions not sure why you have to be so defensive. When you bring it stats, you are just helping my argument proving everyone got better once AD joined the Lakers

Here's some advice, If you going to troll and pretend to be a 12 year old, stick to that act. Don't flip flop like your boy. I see he is starting to be a bad influence in your life
    True
    True
    True
    True <- Context needed

Happy now?

Also stop it with the strawman arguments.

Again you act like the injuries didn't impact the Lakers in 2019. Like I recently stated, the Lakers were missing Lonzo Ball for roughly the 2nd half of the season (missed rest of the season) and Ingram didn't play for 31 games toward the end of the season. Also LeBron was coming off a groin injury. You act like if the Lakers were fully healthy and rested for the season.

There was simply not enough depth.
    Last edited by Turbo Slayer; 04-28-2020 at 12:36 PM.

That record would had been better if Lebron didn't activate playoff mode.

LOL the liar is back making up stats again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-B View Post
    Say what you want about Lebron but any team he’s on that team automatically becomes a contender
    they didnt even make the playoffs last year and were an 8 seed at best even with lebron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    True
    True
    True
    True <- Context needed

Happy now?

Also stop it with the strawman arguments.

Again you act like the injuries didn't impact the Lakers in 2019. Like I recently stated, the Lakers were missing Lonzo Ball for roughly the 2nd half of the season (missed rest of the season) and Ingram didn't play for 31 games toward the end of the season. Also LeBron was coming off a groin injury. You act like if the Lakers were fully healthy and rested for the season.

There was simply not enough depth.
    the 2013 lakers had even worse injury woes and yet they made the playoffs.

#kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-B View Post
    Oh yeah? Well, too bad the west is way more stacked compared to their eastern rivals.

As a matter of fact, the flopped 2018-19 lakers season was the very reason why they were so hell-bent to acquire ad in the first place and when things went their way, they're mostly thankful that it did.

Otherwise, lakers postseason drought would have continued.