Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: ESPN: Rick Carlisle takes issue with how opponents defend Luka Doncic physically

Holy shit cry me a river. So luka has to deal with actual defence. So flicking what. So did a bunch of woukd be champions. Mj, bird, magic, Isiah, shaq and a bunch of others all had to deal with physical play. Yall sound like a bunch of bitches

Default Re: ESPN: Rick Carlisle takes issue with how opponents defend Luka Doncic physically

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Holy shit cry me a river. So luka has to deal with actual defence. So flicking what. So did a bunch of woukd be champions. Mj, bird, magic, Isiah, shaq and a bunch of others all had to deal with physical play. Yall sound like a bunch of bitches

Carlisle is taking 1 for the team. I'm sure Luka complains a lot to him and Rick is prob like shit man, I guess I have to say something about it.

Hey Luka, man up son. If someone chucks you into the crowd, chuck him into the crowd next time y'all play. Simple. Or have a goon on your team take him out. Don't act like you are helpless out there, your team will die for you supposedly.

Luka shoots way too many 3s..

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I called out this racism long ago.

He faces playoff intensity defense every night because the brotherhood hates him.

PLUS they're trying to permanently injure him.

Look at the play where he turns his ankle; the defender PURPOSELY stuck his foot right under Luka to cause serious injury.

Imagine if he got the BS regular season defense that most players face.

He's the best alive and the brotherhood hates it.
    True ...

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Carlisle is taking 1 for the team. I'm sure Luka complains a lot to him and Rick is prob like shit man, I guess I have to say something about it.

Hey Luka, man up son. If someone chucks you into the crowd, chuck him into the crowd next time y'all play. Simple. Or have a goon on your team take him out. Don't act like you are helpless out there, your team will die for you supposedly.
    There is a goon on the team.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    There is a goon on the team.......

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44
    Can someone please post some video examples of what he is talking about so we can make our own unbiased judgement.

I briefly searched YouTube and nothing substantial came up.

The link OP shared only has a video of Luka hitting poorly contested threes and easily driving to the hoop against the mediocre Nets' defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1

From behind, Simons uncle style

blacks be mad a pudgy white boi is the best ever at their own game

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    blacks be mad a pudgy white boi is the best ever at their own game
    Says the man who worships the ground lebron walks on

some of you jokers on here cant even stick to your shtick

Luka should be happy his soft ass (no homo) doesnt get tried more often if anything...Stop crying and man up.People get hard fouled every day in the league stop being a little crybaby bch.

(insert luka thrown to the ground like a little bch gif)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

the brotherhood...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    True ...
    Nah. Luka is a young great player whos very cocky. Hes going through the same shit alot of young really good cocky players had to go through. Was it racism when mj had to go through it? What about kobe, shaq or magic? What about iverson? Thst little nucka was always getting knocked to the floor. Compared to what those guys had to deal with luka has it easy. A hard foul in this era is just par for the course when those guys played.

Yall sound like some hoe ass fakkits with this shit