Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Default Re: BREAKING *welp* WW3 bout to start

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Oh well, I gave Iran to much credit. Guess they really want war

Seems like the Ayatollah wants to end up like Saddam
    They are going to get destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Allegedly it's over if the U.S. let's it go.

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1214736614217469953
    It's notable that the Iranians chose to do this themselves and not through proxies in the region. It doesn't appear that any American troops were killed or injured, so this very much looks like an attempt to save face by the Iranians while providing an opening to avoid further escalation. We'll see if that holds. They want to be able to say "we responded" with as marginal a response as they can muster.

I really hope we can avoid further escalation. Already there have been calls from some corners for the US to retaliate.

*Responding to this here.*

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ecqMwLjTqQ

Think the video calls him out
    Others have posted either this or other similar comments he made in 2011. Trump has always been about projection and hypocrisy; you won't see a lot of supporters disputing that.

That said, I don't necessarily believe Trump initiated the attack on Soleimani to get into conflict with Iran as an election or impeachment gambit, but I wouldn't rule it out. I hope that's not the case.

Cali Love

Irani state tv says they killed 80 Americans

Cali Love

Iran: if the US retaliates, all out war will break out

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    Just because someone does things according to their agenda doesn't make them that special. Obama rammed in Obamacare. I hated it, but that was pretty significant. I mean, if they are doing things you completely disagree with, the fact that they are doing it doesn't mean much. On the whole, Trump's actions in my opinion are overwhelmingly negative compared to his positive. I rather have someone in office completely ineffective than someone who will make things worse.

But let's back up. So in summary... because Trump is an outsider, a miracle to be elected, will sometimes talk about the right thing, and no one likes him (some of it partly his fault for being just a complete asshole), we just gotta put our heads down and have faith in him? Like poor Trump, no criticizing him, ever! And then, maybe, just maybe, at the very end, he'll do a miracle 180 and somehow start doing all the right things knowing we are approaching the next election? Right. Did I capture your argument?
    You don't have to have faith in him if you dont want. But instead of just complaining about the vague idea of 'Trump,' say what it is you disagree with him about in each instance. If you blame him for interest rates, blame him for interest rates. If you think that's on him, go ahead, put it on him and argue that. If you wanna blame him for Congressional spending, blame him for Congressional spending. You know both sides of the aisle are all on the corporate payroll and they're the ones who make the budget. Is Trump really supposed to stand in the way of all of Congress and shut the government down permanently? If you wanna make that argument, make that argument.

You can go back and look through my whole posting history, I was NEVER throwing vague unspecified tantrums about 'Obama' - save for obvious satire. If I took issue with specific policy I wrote out lengthy complaints ABOUT the policy. I was never doing "BLACK MAN BAD." So I'm not changing lanes bashing the Orange Man Bad crowd who rail against Trump's personal affairs or unhealthy diet or his moderate/left policies that these people were actually PUSHING for before Trump agreed to them and then they tried to frame them as a negative (His criminal justice reform, his troop withdrawals, his trade policies)

You can say whatever you want about Trump. Curse his name all you want. It just isn't clear to me what you're aiming to achieve with it. If you wanna discuss a SPECIFIC policy you're upset with then name it and let's figure out how much of the blame is Trump's, and where the rest of the responsibility lies.

I never 'blamed' Obama for war and occupation in the Middle East, because I know it's way above his head. The President doesnt realistically make those decisions. It's a giant vortex of monied interests way more powerful than the President. I only called out people who screamed about war under Bush but then shut up about it under Obama, which is 90% of leftard party robots on this site. So no, I'm not going to blame Orange Man either for whatever wars we're doing. But if you wanna put that all on him, go ahead.

Everyone is responsible for what happens in this country. That means staying informed, being proactive, and holding politicians feet to the fire. Not just typing about how terrible ONE guy is. So when I hear people saying "Trump, Trump, Trump " I tend to assume they don't likely believe they or their neighbor owes the country anything, and that it's all Trump's fault and responsibility. These are the dumb animals of society. Generic simpletons who sit and do nothing, then blame 'the leader' when they dont get their way, (but only if he belongs to the 'other party.') I'm not saying that's you, but you seem to have an issue with me calling out that type of person for whatever reason.

The country has problems much bigger than Trump, and many of them could be addressed if people cared to actually focus on things other than Trump.

But nobody does.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 01-08-2020 at 03:27 AM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This fool salty af

Desert Storm was done the right way you dumfuk, Iraq invaded Kuwait, the US got the whole world to back us up and the US shocked and awed the Iraqi army into oblivion...it was over quick with minimum US casualties...that's kind of the point you pinhead, to lay waste your opponent and not get stuck in a quagmire This fool is really trying to dis Xers for not being stuck in an endless war, LMAO. Go get drunk you tard

I’m dissing Xers for being the bitches they are. X is dissing all the other generations for being soft and what not when X hasn’t even fought in shit.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Biden just bombed Syria

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    You don't have to have faith in him if you dont want. But instead of just complaining about the vague idea of 'Trump,' say what it is you disagree with him about in each instance. If you blame him for interest rates, blame him for interest rates. If you think that's on him, go ahead, put it on him and argue that. If you wanna blame him for Congressional spending, blame him for Congressional spending. You know both sides of the aisle are all on the corporate payroll and they're the ones who make the budget. Is Trump really supposed to stand in the way of all of Congress and shut the government down permanently? If you wanna make that argument, make that argument.

You can go back and look through my whole posting history, I was NEVER throwing vague unspecified tantrums about 'Obama' - save for obvious satire. If I took issue with specific policy I wrote out lengthy complaints ABOUT the policy. I was never doing "BLACK MAN BAD." So I'm not changing lanes bashing the Orange Man Bad crowd who rail against Trump's personal affairs or unhealthy diet or his moderate/left policies that these people were actually PUSHING for before Trump agreed to them and then they tried to frame them as a negative (His criminal justice reform, his troop withdrawals, his trade policies)

You can say whatever you want about Trump. Curse his name all you want. It just isn't clear to me what you're aiming to achieve with it. If you wanna discuss a SPECIFIC policy you're upset with then name it and let's figure out how much of the blame is Trump's, and where the rest of the responsibility lies.

I never 'blamed' Obama for war and occupation in the Middle East, because I know it's way above his head. The President doesnt realistically make those decisions. It's a giant vortex of monied interests way more powerful than the President. I only called out people who screamed about war under Bush but then shut up about it under Obama, which is 90% of leftard party robots on this site. So no, I'm not going to blame Orange Man either for whatever wars we're doing. But if you wanna put that all on him, go ahead.

Everyone is responsible for what happens in this country. That means staying informed, being proactive, and holding politicians feet to the fire. Not just typing about how terrible ONE guy is. So when I hear people saying "Trump, Trump, Trump " I tend to assume they don't likely believe they or their neighbor owes the country anything, and that it's all Trump's fault and responsibility. These are the dumb animals of society. Generic simpletons who sit and do nothing, then blame 'the leader' when they dont get their way, (but only if he belongs to the 'other party.') I'm not saying that's you, but you seem to have an issue with me calling out that type of person for whatever reason.

The country has problems much bigger than Trump, and many of them could be addressed if people cared to actually focus on things other than Trump.

But nobody does.

Cant believe I ever wasted my time typing out shit like this, as if people can actually be reasoned with

what happened to all of these dudes on the front page of this thread? vaccine kill em all?

These dumbasses really thought Trump would start wars lmao

media effect is huge

Lmao. If only OP knew what lay ahead when he made this thread.