Default Re: Yi to demand a trade?

15 pages of posts about Yi?
    ISH offseason...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    15 pages of posts about Yi?
    ISH offseason...
    I don't think that's it. It's just that you get the typical ISH immaturity, where they want to start bashing the guy personally and making assumptions about his personality because he's a hold out.

Mathius

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Yi wants out...Who does this kid thinks he is???

[QUOTE]Monday, July 2, 2007
    Yi and the CBA

In looking through some of the posts I have seen today pertaining to the Yi Jianlian situation I feel that a clarification of Yi's bargaining position is needed. The first point that needs to be dealt with is the simple question of "How long does Milwaukee have Yi's rights?" To answer that question, here are a pair of excerpts from the NBA's collective bargaining agreement:

Section 4. Negotiating Rights to Draft Rookies.
    (a) A Team that drafts a player shall, during the period from the date of such NBA Draft (hereinafter, the

Bucks fan

Quote Originally Posted by BullRaps
    Yi for Calderon
    You're lucky I'm not the mod of this board, because you'd be banned right now. The value of this pick was very clearly outlined with the Allen and Richardson trades. Calderon isn't exactly that type of player.

Bucks have made it perfectly clear that they prefer to just keep Yi for themselves, so stop wondering if they secretly want to trade him.

Yi is a future allstar, and has to return a future or current allstar in trade, or no deal. End of debate.

Oden, Durant, Horford, Conley, J.Green, D.Williams, Paul, Iguadala, Bosh, Howard, Amare, Jefferson, Okafor, Smith, etc. If your offer isn't one of those guys, then no deal. Bucks have way too much to gain by simply keeping Yi on the roster.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    True, he can stay in China his whole life if he doesn't like the rules of the NBA. Nobody has to join the NBA if they don't want to.

The rule is he can demand a trade. Live with it.

MLK of NBA Minorities

If I was McHale, I'd trade KG with Yi straight up.

I usually hit open layups

Default Is yi Jianlian's image getting damaged?

Now before we get into this thread,i'd jut like to point out that Yi has not publicly said he wants to leave Milwaukee or has demanded a trade. However but im sure he would've endedup in maybe CHicago or Golden State? but nonetheless his agents and representatives including Nike and the CBA are asking for a trade. This could damage his image and reputation in the NBA and also of his country.

Maybe its not his fault, but the CBA and Nike want more money sothey want him in a bigger market. I'd say just let him play ball.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...him-milwaukee/

"Our agent team had meetings to study this case immediately after the draft," said Yi's Chinese agent Zhao Gang. [...] "We feel that the Bucks are not the best fit for Yi Jianlian. Our team will make contact with other teams who have watched Yi's training and games to see if there is any possibility of a trade."

Default Re: Is yi Jianlian's image getting damaged?

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by supraman

Maybe its not his fault, but the CBA and Nike want more money sothey want him in a bigger market. I'd say just let him play ball.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...him-milwaukee/
    Um no... I say don't just let him ball. I say David Stern gives him the ultimatum "SHOW YOUR ASS IN MILWAUKEE OR YOU AIN'T PLAYING BALL IN THE NBA, you ain't nobodya nd the L doens't need you"

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Man forget this clown.

Stern should just look him dead in the face and say "show your ass up in Milwaukee or you ain't playing in the NBA. We don't need you"

Decent college freshman

His image can get damaged from this

to this

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    Man forget this clown.

Stern should just look him dead in the face and say "show your ass up in Milwaukee or you ain't playing in the NBA. We don't need you"
    it's not that easy, if i remember right, when yao came to the rockets there was some hoops to jump through because of demands by the chinese goverment... mainland china is not like the usa when it comes to rights for their citizens and such... yi's agent is effectivley working for yi and the goveremnt at this point in time... so it may seem yi or his agent are playing hard to get but in all actuality theres a real good chance there's someone behind the scenes manipulating the situation...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Clutch_City's Avatar

230+ posts on Yi's trade demand? I don't think the kobe rumor didn't reach out this far.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    Man forget this clown.

How is he a clown?

Chairman Hu should look Sterm dead in the face and say "get Yi out of Milwaukee or you ain't selling anything in China." haha

Learning to shoot layups td21spurs's Avatar

Now before we get into this thread,i'd jut like to point out that Yi has not publicly said he wants to leave Milwaukee or has demanded a trade.
    Well he has to appear nice to the public. his agents and him are saying the opposite. how is that possible? do u really think that Yi really wants to play for the bucks like he said? :rollingeyes: