Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Laker fans are ungrateful and that is why they won't win the chip this year

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    If you're not like your idiot friend AirTooScared then you shouldn't be offended about what I posted. I'm in the same boat as OP in that real Laker fans should appreciate what they've been given. Bashing Lebron despite the fact he's essentially the leader on your team seems pretty f*vked up.

First off NONE of us are bashing Bron, Pac supports Bron as much as he does any other Lakers player, same goes for me.

2nd, if that's how you feel, you'd be telling that to Lambruh and his team of idiots who shit on all the players not named LeBron.

Default Re: Laker fans are ungrateful and that is why they won't win the chip this year

the only real laker fans here are sajo, doranku, elementary morale, and a few others i can't remember because i'm not on this forum 24 hours a day like most of you. whatever happened to that tamaraw guy? he was a laker fan too i think.

AirTupac ain't shit and not a true fan. Dude bounces from this forum during the down years and ducks out on the bron stans when the lakers are getting their shit pushed in. real fans dont run away from the down years.

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    the only real laker fans here are sajo, doranku, elementary morale, and a few others i can't remember because i'm not on this forum 24 hours a day like most of you. whatever happened to that tamaraw guy? he was a laker fan too i think.

AirTupac ain't shit and not a true fan. Dude bounces from this forum during the down years and ducks out on the bron stans when the lakers are getting their shit pushed in. real fans dont run away from the down years.

Nah, Pac was here during our down years lol. Say what you want about the kid, he absolutely is a legit Lakers fan through thick and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Nah, Pac was here during our down years lol. Say what you want about the kid, he absolutely is a legit Lakers fan through thick and thin.

bison just hates me cause I called him out on his shit. He has a personal vendetta against me its cute. I'm absolutely a bigger fan than he will ever be or hope to be. The only thing this braindead fvckwit could be referring to was when I was banned for 6 months a couple years ago. I love the fact that the only thing left Laker haters have is to try and tell other posters that the real fans arent fans of the team at all. Like its going to convince people somehow? lmfao

Umm the new welfarefan dup is different from the original warriorfan but whoever made it is funny af.

weird how Bosnian Sajo, elementary morale, airtupac and imkobe vanished from ISH after Lakers became champions

ahem

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Just a bunch of bitter Kobe fans who desperately want the Lakers to fail

Lebron winning a chip in his 2nd year out West with the franchise Kobe couldn't even win 17 games with a mere 3 years ago would be catastrophic. By far their worst nightmare.

You can vividly tell who the positive die hard Lakers supporters are enjoying the cruise vs the salty miserable ones pissing their bedsheets after each win.

laker haters are gay virgins