Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Joe Biden calls a guy fat and challenges him to a push up contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    do you not know what progressive means? the reddit hivemind and other supposedly "left leaning sites" arent actually progressive

reddit intentionally suppresses any articles that are positive toward Bernie... hows that for progressive?

enemy number one for true progressives is pete buttgig or liz warren.
    What? Lmao reddit right now is a Bernie bro beehive

Seriously go to r/politics and there

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]What? Lmao reddit right now is a Bernie bro beehive

Seriously go to r/politics and there
    Last edited by Nanners; 12-13-2019 at 12:07 PM.

College superstar

Bernie got beat by Hillary. Let that sink in. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
    Bernie got beat by Hillary. Let that sink in. Lol.
    Bernie got cheated by Hillary and the DNC

Hillary lost to Donald fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king Trump... Let that sink in

College superstar

Bernie got cheated by Hillary

Hillary lost to Donald fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king Trump... Let that sink in
    Exactly and that

Exactly and that’s what makes Bernie pathetic.
    Bernie cant touch the level of pathetic that Hillary achieved when she cheated her way through the primary and then lost the general to a clueless game show host who happened to be her chosen "pied piper" candidate.

College superstar

Bernie cant touch the level of pathetic that Hillary achieved when she cheated her way through the primary and then lost the general to a clueless game show host who happened to be her chosen "pied piper" candidate.

I

I’m not a Hillary supporter bruh. In fact I hate Hillary so much that’s why I’m pissed that weak ass Bernie didn’t do anything to stop her. He could have made a way bigger issue about the rigging. He could have trolled her hard like Trump did about the emails. Trump went out there and dismantled every Republican candidate on stage in front of the world. Bernie didn’t fight for shit last time.
    fair enough... i dont really disagree

thats one of the things i like about Tulsi. when she takes a punch she punches right back

[QUOTE=Norcaliblunt]I

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    And Hillary is already badmouthing Bernie in the press. It's clear they want Biden to be the nominee.

If Biden is really their plan, they are in trouble...

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again and look at it. So I learned about roaches, and I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."
    Last edited by Nanners; 12-13-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    "Political discourse" received it's final nail when your brethren called anyone who disagreed with Obama, or didn't vote for Obama a racist and continued that onto anyone that voted for Trump was labeled as such (ironically, the latter ended something passed by the prior administration that promoted racial discrimination).
    My "brethren" lmao. That's bullshit and you know it.

If Biden is really their plan, they are in trouble...

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again and look at it. So I learned about roaches, and I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    This. The Dems are a total shit show right now and this impeachment thing ain't helping one iota.
    The Dems are a shit show rn just like the GOP was a shit show during their primaries, need we remind you how messy things got when the establishment GOP was trying to undermine Trump all the way to the convention?

Trump supporters are cocky rn as much as Hillary supporters were in 2016, it would only be fitting if both ended their political careers in failure, HC losing to Trump and Trump not being re-elected. The two most hated candidates ever, that's how it should go

fair enough... i dont really disagree

thats one of the things i like about Tulsi. when she takes a punch she punches right back
    Tulsi is a fake leftist. Don’t fall for her.

Bernie is legit.

[QUOTE=RRR3]Tulsi is a fake leftist. Don