Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: If you think Kyrie is going to carry that Nets squad

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    KD is the best player in the NBA and his injury isn't going to hamper him that much as his game isn't even predicated on his athleticism. KD is arguably the most skilled player the league has ever see plus he tore his left Achilles which is the one he doesn't explode off so his athleticism shouldn't be affected anyway

We have 2 of the 3 best players in the East it's over noone is stopping us when KD gets back
    Maybe he was but that's no longer the case. The Achilles's is gonna effect him more than you think and Kyrie may be a top 3 in the east but he's not even a top 10 in the league. I'm telling u bro your in for a disappointment. I wouldn't bet any big money if I were u.

Hope the Nets CUT without the ball, constantly, while Kyrie has the rock. Then we get to see Kyrie be a true PG. (Or not.)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Maybe he was but that's no longer the case. The Achilles's is gonna effect him more than you think and Kyrie may be a top 3 in the east but he's not even a top 10 in the league. I'm telling u bro your in for a disappointment. I wouldn't bet any big money if I were u.
    Kyrie is easily top 10 you know damm well you can't name 10 players better than him

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Kyrie's value has plummeted down faster than I anticipated, I also think he's going to retire early and probably already anticipating his next chapter in life. He's been like that since a rook on Cavs

I don't believe him and KD will mesh at all, unlike Lebron and Irving - Durant is not a playmaker. These are two iso fanatic t guys who are underwhelming when it comes to creating offense for others.

With KD coming off his injury, don't be surprise to see these turn into Rose/Melo 2.0
    Unlike with LeBron, you can run an actual offense with these two. And KD is a plug-in play guy who can catch and shoot, that while being a terrific ISO scorer isn

3-time NBA All-Star

Kyrie is easily top 10 you know damm well you can't name 10 players better than him
    Harden, Westbrook, LeBron, kawhi, pg, Klay Thompson, Dame Dolla, Anthony Davis, Steph, Joel, Greek, joker, Mitchell, kemba. Oops that's more than 10.

Harden, Westbrook, LeBron, kawhi, pg, Klay Thompson Dame Dolla,Anthony Davis, Steph, Joel, Greek, joker, Mitchell, kemba. Oops that's more than 10.
    Kemba and Mitchell are not even in the same stratosphere as Kyrie

3-time NBA All-Star

Kemba and Mitchell are not even in the same stratosphere as Kyrie

Why? If we're talking career's than no theyre not. Kyries 2016 NBA finals performance is better than anything either has done. If we're talking right now than they absolutely are. They all have similar stats but kemba and Mitchell are more reliable injury wise and they're both better leaders.

Why? If we're talking career's than no theyre not. Kyries 2016 NBA finals performance is better than anything either has done. If we're talking right now than they absolutely are. They all have similar stats but kemba and Mitchell are more reliable injury wise and they're both better leaders.
    Wtf do Kemba andnl Mitchell do better than Kyrie?

Kemba can't even take his team to the playoffs in the East he's a trash homeless man's version of Kyrie

And Mitchell you saw how bad he was in the Houston series, he's just an inefficient chucker who can't pass or play defense and is unclutch whilst Kyrie is the most clutch player in the entire league

Don't ever compare those scrubs to Kyrie

3-time NBA All-Star

Wtf do Kemba andnl Mitchell do better than Kyrie?

Kemba can't even take his team to the playoffs in the East he's a trash homeless man's version of Kyrie

And Mitchell you saw how bad he was in the Houston series, he's just an inefficient chucker who can't pass or play defense and is unclutch whilst Kyrie is the most clutch player in the entire league

Don't ever compare those scrubs to Kyrie
    there's more to ball and winning than just skill. Skill wise yes Kyrie is better than both. Leadership and decision making I'm not so sure.

And What did Kyrie do before or after Bron? Kemba and Mitchell did a whole lot better with no help than Kyrie ever did.

there's more to ball and winning than just skill. Skill wise yes Kyrie is better than both. Leadership and decision making I'm not so sure.

And What did Kyrie do before or after Bron? Kemba and Mitchell did a whole lot better with no help than Kyrie ever did.
    Neither Mitchell or Kemba have proven anything as far as leadership goes. Kemba put up a stinker in the FIBA games and embarrassed the whole nation, Mitchell has that dog in him and I think will one day be on Kyrie's level but he hasn't proven that quite yet, he was absolute dogshit against a terrible Rockets' defense when he did win against OKC that one year.

Kemba has never been out the first round and his terrible Playoff numbers speak for themselves, Mitchell had one good series against OKC but it's not like Kyrie post-Lebron has played with an All-NBA player or anyone as great as Gobert.

So no, neither Kemba nor Mitchell have done more or "a whole lot better with no help". Irving unfortunately was injured in 2018 so he gets 0 credit for that season and he got all the blame for having bad shooting games against Milwaukee despite his teammates giving him little to no help on offense while allowing Giannis to go peak Shaq on them on the other end. All I know is that Irving's teams won more games in 2018 and 2019 than Lebron's and Irving in 2019 RS had better numbers than he ever did in Cleveland.

Kyrie is cool for coming out and saying he failed his team, but he should have said that AS SOON AS THEY WERE OUT. That's the kind of shit that doesn't mean much once you dip.

But he did fail. He probably can carry a team. He's got the talent, he just became a super bitch. Kyrie is cold blooded but he turned into a bitch who can't even make lay ups. Hopefully he's got that shit sorted.

-Smak

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Top 4 seed

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Neither Mitchell or Kemba have proven anything as far as leadership goes. Kemba put up a stinker in the FIBA games and embarrassed the whole nation, Mitchell has that dog in him and I think will one day be on Kyrie's level but he hasn't proven that quite yet, he was absolute dogshit against a terrible Rockets' defense when he did win against OKC that one year.

Kemba has never been out the first round and his terrible Playoff numbers speak for themselves, Mitchell had one good series against OKC but it's not like Kyrie post-Lebron has played with an All-NBA player or anyone as great as Gobert.

So no, neither Kemba nor Mitchell have done more or "a whole lot better with no help". Irving unfortunately was injured in 2018 so he gets 0 credit for that season and he got all the blame for having bad shooting games against Milwaukee despite his teammates giving him little to no help on offense while allowing Giannis to go peak Shaq on them on the other end. All I know is that Irving's teams won more games in 2018 and 2019 than Lebron's and Irving in 2019 RS had better numbers than he ever did in Cleveland.
    man if you had of put kemba or Mitchell on the Celtics last year instead of Kyrie the team does better. Not because there more skilled but because there better teammates. Kyrie is one of the most skilled players in the history of the game but he's weird and an idiot. He's also been through alot of injuries so he's not dependable.

man if you had of put kemba or Mitchell on the Celtics last year instead of Kyrie the team does better. Not because there more skilled but because there better teammates. Kyrie is one of the most skilled players in the history of the game but he's weird and an idiot. He's also been through alot of injuries so he's not dependable.
    Kemba nor Mitchell makes the Celtics stop Giannis inside, he absolutely dominated them in 4 straight games. Irving missed makeable shots but it's not like Tatum was any better and Horford was bricking wide open 3s that Irving set him up with. Kemba's done nothing to prove to me that he would do anything better. He's a worse playmaker and defender.

Irving being weird has nothing to do with him on the court, he was healthy to finish off last season so we'll see if he has any additional knee issues.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Kemba nor Mitchell makes the Celtics stop Giannis inside, he absolutely dominated them in 4 straight games. Irving missed makeable shots but it's not like Tatum was any better and Horford was bricking wide open 3s that Irving set him up with. Kemba's done nothing to prove to me that he would do anything better. He's a worse playmaker and defender.

Irving being weird has nothing to do with him on the court, he was healthy to finish off last season so we'll see if he has any additional knee issues.
    Him being a bad decision maker matters. being a leader just dosnt come natural to him. It's like he dosnt know when to shoot and when to pass. Yeah he was fine when he had one of goats on his team but without him it's been nothing but a struggle.

And being weird and not being able to bond with your teammates because of it matters btw