Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Re: I'm sorry, Kevin Durant is a straight up punk

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111 View Post
    Seriously, go read the new article on him. This man complaining because he has to try harder the deeper in the playoffs he goes. Saying he has never choked and its everyone else fault if he misses the shot. I actually thought it was fake article with fake quotes. This man a straight bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Dude is the softest superstar in any sport ever.

Dude also talks out both sides of his mouth. Claiming he wouldn't go back to OKC after how much they booed him upon his return, but back in 2017 after the game he said he thought the boos would be louder. Like c'mon man.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    He really is the most insecure athlete I've ever seen

He was back to his old habits today too

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/...under-comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    If there's someone who managed to win two straight championships, two straight finals MVPs and yet still end up roughly in the same ranking tier as before, it's this guy. He's a great player but riding shotgun on that Warriors team doesn't earn him brownie points, or catapult him over greats who may have come up *just* short but at least didn't cowardly leapfrog competition to do so. Nobody cares that he won, and the Warriors were always gonna be Steph's team. That reality sunk in hard and he's been a str8 bitch about it. Dirk's singular 2011 title is worth more in the court of public opinion than both of KD's. 'How' you win has never *not* mattered, and for whatever reason he never got the memo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21 View Post
    Kevin Durant is one of the most sensitive stars in history. Seems like a nice guy, but he's got a very fragile ego.

Rooting for him hard while he's a Net, but if there's a "superstar" duo less prone to underwhelming than Kyrie/Kevin, I'm not sure what it is. There's a reason why KD never surpassed Curry as a player at any point since 2015, and is decidedly worse all-time.
    1st five post slays hit different

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Haters gon hate

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Haters gon hate

With all the purple and gold in that pic, it looks like a Laker celebration

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    If there's someone who managed to win two straight championships, two straight finals MVPs and yet still end up roughly in the same ranking tier as before, it's this guy. He's a great player but riding shotgun on that Warriors team doesn't earn him brownie points, or catapult him over greats who may have come up *just* short but at least didn't cowardly leapfrog competition to do so. Nobody cares that he won, and the Warriors were always gonna be Steph's team. That reality sunk in hard and he's been a str8 bitch about it. Dirk's singular 2011 title is worth more in the court of public opinion than both of KD's. 'How' you win has never *not* mattered, and for whatever reason he never got the memo.
    This here is /thread. Comparing 2 of KD’s rings to Dirk’s 2011 is insulting to Dirk. Steph played well enough in both finals to win fmvp too.

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

This is why the Nets are unlikely to win the Championship. While very talented, their Big 3 are a bunch of snowflake mental cases.

Still, I'm hoping to see a Lakers/Nets Final. Should be quite the show.