Default Skateboarders weren't leaving me alone despite having a flashlight in my possession

I had a flashlight that I was waving around menacingly at them. They kept skating at me and bumping my ankles while i was trying to play ball. I eventually left to make this thread on ISH. Millenials man wtf?

Default Re: Skateboarders weren't leaving me alone despite having a flashlight in my possession

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Skateboarders weren't leaving me alone despite having a flashlight in my possession

This is why I own 4 flashlights.

One for my person, one for my wife, one for the car, and one at home. I make it a priority that my wife and my kids know how and when to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth

One for my person, one for my wife, one for the car, and one at home. I make it a priority that my wife and my kids know how and when to use them.

Flashlights are super powerful. They're made out of metal sometimes and can bash a persons head in even though I've never come close to that and haven't even seen it happen on TV

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Flashlights are super powerful. They're made out of metal sometimes and can bash a persons head in even though I've never come close to that and haven't even seen it happen on TV

Let me tell you about my flashlight, now that we're on the topic of flashlights. It's a titanium bat with 1200 lumen flashlight tip. You can literally blind them with the light or crush a skull with one blow. I used a smaller version disorientating someone trying to use blow in a club

I bring it with me to the club. I say "hey, wanna see a flashlight?" I pull out my massive flashlight and show them how the light flashes. Then I go over hypothetical scenarios detailing what I would do in a self defense situation and a couple millenials with a skateboard were after me.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Wow. 2 appreciation threads in one day. I'm flattered

Well done, OP. I have to admit, I didn't expect this kind of gold from you. I'm impressed.

Let me tell you about my flashlight, now that we're on the topic of flashlights. It's a titanium bat with 1200 lumen flashlight tip. You can literally blind them with the light or crush a skull with one blow. I used a smaller version disorientating someone trying to use blow in a club

I bring it with me to the club. I say "hey, wanna see a flashlight?" I pull out my massive flashlight and show them how the light flashes. Then I go over hypothetical scenarios detailing what I would do in a self defense situation and a couple millenials with a skateboard were after me.
    Got me dead bro

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus

Well done, OP. I have to admit, I didn't expect this kind of gold from you. I'm impressed.

Not that your comment has anything to do with what I am about to say. But I apologize for shit talking about your dad the other month. Unnecessary from me and overboard.

Great college starter

Lmao this is hilarious

Dying over this

No hard feelings whatsoever. Comedy is really all that matters. When my old man finally dies, I'll be sure to write "AirTupac" in my piss right on his grave.