Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: This board is shockingly intolerant

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight
    This is real life changing action here, op. Do you by chance have an online shop where I could purchase razorblades or bumperstickers to support you in the fight against mean people on the internet?
    Starface :

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Starface :
    Yeah, dude is easily identified.

OP why are you such a little bitch?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You need to stop spending so much time on this board. Everyone here is basically a worthless moron, so I don't understand why the opinions of said worthless morons would upset you so.

I agree with OP. Certain posters here only post to race bait and troll. Some of us cultured posters prefer to spend hours posting about politics everyday without racism involved, if this continues then we'll have to find a different NBA forum to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    I agree with OP. Certain posters here only post to race bait and troll. Some of us cultured posters prefer to spend hours posting about politics everyday without racism involved, if this continues then we'll have to find a different NBA forum to go to.
    The problem is the definition of racism. Its not racism to emphasize facts like the crime statistcs of black males. Or to think that open boarders and migration is not a human right.

It's not really shocking because the board has been intolerable for a while now. Over here we have the freedom to say whatever the **** we want without facing consequences which is why you see so many trolls. That's why you still see dumbass morons like AirTupac and racist pricks like Patrick Chewing freely posting. Sad part is, nothing much other than maybe a one week ban is going to be done. That's not going to shut anyone up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    The level of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia and anti-semitism here is disgusting. How hard is it to be tolerant of people different than you?

Is anyone else sick of the hateful views espoused here?

Inb4 lame unoriginal trans jokes that just prove my point
    You're never going to get laid doing this. You might think you will but you won't.

Coincidentally, liberals and leftists are the most intolerant people in society today. They somehow think that standard conservative/libertarian policies in regards to economics, guns etc. are somehow racist. And easily get the most worked up when it comes to differing opinions.

OP is intolerant of conservative point of views.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    It's not really shocking because the board has been intolerable for a while now. Over here we have the freedom to say whatever the **** we want without facing consequences which is why you see so many trolls. That's why you still see dumbass morons like AirTupac and racist pricks like Patrick Chewing freely posting. Sad part is, nothing much other than maybe a one week ban is going to be done. That's not going to shut anyone up.
    I didnt mean I was used to it. It’s just not what you’d necessarily expect. This place is like a trumptard breeding ground.

a place without moderation tends to move towards the extremes since those are the loudest and most consistent voices. Imo there's no point talking politics here. People have a hard time even conceding any points when it comes to basketball, ofc they're not going to with shit that matters like politics, economics, sociology, science etc

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

i still wanna hope this guy is just running a parody being sarcastic but idk...

i think he's dead serious.

gayest poaster ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus

Dude, where do you find these f*cking videos? Lmao
    When you've been online for lengthy periods of time on a damn near daily basis since 1992, you tend to see things. I've seen things I wish I could unsee. It is what it is.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

Please quote me next time I make a racist statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    When you've been online for lengthy periods of time on a damn near daily basis since 1992, you tend to see things. I've seen things I wish I could unsee. It is what it is.
    Makes sense. I only use mobile nowadays, and have never been at a computer as often as most in my generation. I can never keep up with your gif game.

OP is a pha[COLOR="Black"]ggot[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    The level of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia and anti-semitism here is disgusting. How hard is it to be tolerant of people different than you?

Is anyone else sick of the hateful views espoused here?

Inb4 lame unoriginal trans jokes that just prove my point
    I'd **** w Sean Young. Laces out.

I think people here are just messing around. Not to victim shame but you're just giving them what they want by defending yourself and making threads about it.

We can all agree I am the most genuinely nice person here. And tolerant. So my advice is just have fun. You've kind of sunk into an undesirable spot but if you just do you instead of ankle biting and defending yourself, you will get back to being a normal poster.

And I've never agreed with anything you said haha. This is just anonymous dude to anonymous dude. Rise above. Learn to have fun and make jokes at other people that show good humor and not catty garbage. Stay out of stupid disputes, or if you do venture in, have fun.

First rule of net is if you're not laughing leave. We're all annoyed sometimes that's why most of us take breaks. But there is a lot of fun to be had and most people here are decent.

-Smak