Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Brandon Ingram with another great performance. 33/4/5 on 50% shooting

at this point he has to be the front runner for the MIP

Banned

Default Re: Brandon Ingram with another great performance. 33/4/5 on 50% shooting

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Ingram with another great performance. 33/4/5 on 50% shooting

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    He's a candidate but the frontrunner is Doncic.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    He's a candidate but the frontrunner is Doncic.

Doncic should win the MVP outright, but I agree there's no reason he can't win both.
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 11-24-2019 at 12:42 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

He's literally one of the best players in the league

But many posters who lack the capacity to evaluate talent at an elite level, didn't see it...

Doncic should win the MVP
    He's a candidate but there's no reason he can't win both.

He's a candidate but there's no reason he can't win both.
    Didn't you laugh when I said Ingram > 89' Pippen?

Yup you did... So ur not allowed itt.. vacate immediately. You're not allowed to say Ingram's name on this board or any other

I mean, you can, but you shouldn't be able to look yourself in the mirror.. you ignorant fools

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

But many posters who lack the capacity to evaluate talent at an elite level, didn't see it...
    Nobody questioned his talent though...pretty much everyone universally agreed from the jump that he was super talented.

What people rightly take issue with is when a guy doesn't perform well and yet you somehow have "better than Pippen" shit being thrown around.

Stat stans who rely on box scores to evaluate talent are always playing catch up, because stats are simply description of what has already happened and have no predictive power of what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Nobody questioned his talent though...pretty much everyone universally agreed from the jump that he was super talented.

What people rightly take issue with is when a guy doesn't perform well and yet you somehow have "better than Pippen" shit being thrown around.
    He's way better than 89' Pippen

That's all I said.. and I couldn't have been more right

89' MJ wins the championship with 19/20' Ingram

you guys simply switched what I said to "Ingram > pippen" (omitting the 89' part)

Didn't you laugh when I said Ingram > 89' Pippen?

Yup you did... So ur not allowed itt.. vacate immediately. You're not allowed to say Ingram's name on this board or any other

I mean, you can, but you shouldn't be able to look yourself in the mirror.. you ignorant fools
    I correctly pointed out tthat Ingram's statistics at 22 are better than Jordan's at 22. And they still are. So if you can say he's better than Pip why can't I say he's better than Jordan?

Not sure what you are telling me to do with the "itt vacate" business. Maybe you need some sleep? Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Stat stans who rely on box scores to evaluate talent are always playing catch up, because stats are simply description of what has already happened and have no predictive power of what will happen.
    There's nothing any version of pippen does better offensively than 19/20 ingram

Nothing

Infact, Ingram DESTROYS pippen at every aspect of offense

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

He's way better than 89' Pippen

That's all I said.. and I couldn't have been more right

89' MJ wins the championship with 19/20' Ingram

you guys simply switched what I said to "Ingram > pippen" (omitting the 89' part)
    Last year he wasn't...which is when you said it.

This year, yea, I agree...MJ probably wins with this Ingram.

But, as usual, I kind of need to and want to see players play in the playoffs...but if Ingram is going to wet 40% plus of his 3's on high volume...then he's a totally different player than even his flashes of greatness we saw in the past.

I correctly pointed out tthat Ingram's statistics at 22 are better than Jordan's at 22. And they still are. So if you can say he's better than Pip why can't I say he's better than Jordan?

Not sure what you are telling me to do with the "itt vacate" business. Maybe you need some sleep? Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    Ur so shook that you can't type straight

Again, vacate the thread

You don't know shit about basketball just like all the other losers that couldn't see how great Ingram was

Doncic who is almost averaging a triple-double in his second season maybe?