Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kawhi should avoid the toxic environment of LeBron and the Los Angeles Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    You're a clown. A ''Lakers fan'' hoping they don't sign Kawhi, beautiful. Only because poor Kobe would get even more diminished after LeBron wins yet another championship.

+1

BrainsOut is just a fake fakkit fan

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Kawhi should avoid the toxic environment of LeBron and the Los Angeles Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Shut up fakkit you're not a Lakers fan and we don't want your ass even if you were

Bulls stans are the worst
    Not a Bulls fan. You just have confused me with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Not a Bulls fan. You just have confused me with someone else.
    Bashes the Lakers at each step, doesnt wan't them to win

but you're a fan?

Nah G

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    real talk OP. you hit the nail on the head.

kawhi already won in the west and won in the east. now he should go to the knicks the worst franchise in pro sports and prove that he could win on any team in any era ever including the distant future when cybernetics have caught up to kawhi.

winning with the knicks would instantly make him the undisputed unanimous GOAT, and is really the only way to go.
    Raptors fan here and I would LOVE to see Kawhi just troll everyone & join a random team like the Knicks. Can you imagine if he actually did that & won in NY? He honestly would be the GOAT.. even surpassing Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Raptors fan here and I would LOVE to see Kawhi just troll everyone & join a random team like the Knicks. Can you imagine if he actually did that & won in NY? He honestly would be the GOAT.. even surpassing Jordan.
    Sure he could pass MJ but he still wouldn't pass LeBron...He is very far away

Only time will tell

Imagine truly considering this shameless, diva, colluding fraud your GOAT

it would be absolutely hilarious. if kawhi went to new york and won them a chip beating the lakers - if that happened then they would rename the garden after him.

those fools in new york haven't had a good team since the internet and cellphones were invented. the last time they won a championship all of the players contracts were hand-written and personally delivered by homing pigeons.

i honestly wonder what goes on in some of yall heads to be writing all this

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    i honestly wonder what goes on in some of yall heads to be writing all this
    Lol what's wrong with his hypothetical scenario?

You're telling me if Kawhi didn't go to buttfcuk PHX and won them a ring next year he wouldn't be amongst the very best ever?

It would be hilarious if he did some shit like that

NBA rookie of the year

The Lakers are currently being run by LeBron and Rich Paul. Kawhi would be wise to avoid the toxic drama that has followed those two every franchise they've gone to.

Everyone should avoid LeBron's toxic wasteland environment. The guy is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    The Lakers are currently being run by LeBron and Rich Paul. Kawhi would be wise to avoid the toxic drama that has followed those two every franchise they've gone to.
    Yep, nothing but Finals appearances and rings on

Every
    Single
    Team

Big drama

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    Everyone should avoid LeBron's toxic wasteland environment. The guy is trash.

Every
    Single
    Team

Big toxicity

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2

Every
    Single
    Team

Big drama
    Fraud colluded rings will never be respected.

Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Fraud colluded rings will never be respected.

Deal with it.
    KD would be pissed!