Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin......

Lebron lakers jerseys are the cringiest things.

Same with the Lonzo ones hahahahah

Default Re: While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin......

Would wear a Davis Bertans Jersey tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Despite my nature, I actually like you for some reason.

I'm as baffled as you are I'm sure. You have a bit of charm in your drawn out way and it amuses me.
    Just like you love me, mate

Here in MD one day a few years back I was at a gym and saw a guy in a Celtics Len Bias jersey.

Young people won't know the significance of that. I was at U of MD when Bias died of a cocaine overdose right after the Celtics drafted him with the 3rd pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Bro you need to get a life. It's fukking, at best, 6 in the morning where you are and you are posting on this worthless board. I have an actual excuse, I passed out from the bourbon and then woke up, threw up, and am now awake and enjoying a new glass. What is your excuse? *drumbs fingers*

op's fat cousin sounds a lot like eggokiller

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin....

So my girl was watching with me last night and decided she wants a Jazz jersey. She fell in love with the colors and just had to have one. I’m gonna need a new sunset and black or whatever it is Jazz Jersey....but of Stockton. I won’t pay for a modern nba players Jersey. If it’s unavailable she’s getting a tshirt or something.

Default Re: While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin....

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    So my girl was watching with me last night and decided she wants a Jazz jersey. She fell in love with the colors and just had to have one. I’m gonna need a new sunset and black or whatever it is Jazz Jersey....but of Stockton. I won’t pay for a modern nba players Jersey. If it’s unavailable she’s getting a tshirt or something.
    Get her a Joe Ingles jersey, just for the comedy of imagining a lumbering, pasty bald guy every time you bend her over in it.

donovan mitchell is a beast

I might need that jersey too if they knock out the clippers

I like Donovan but the only Jazz jerseys I could purchase would be....

Stockton
    Eaton
    AK47
    Jamaal Tinsley
    Darryl Griffith
    Pistol Pete
    Hornacek
    Adrian Dantley(though I wasn’t the biggest fan)
    Maybe maaaaaaaybe Kyle Korver or Thurl Bailey if he weren’t soft as Twinkie filling.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Get her a Joe Ingles jersey, just for the comedy of imagining a lumbering, pasty bald guy every time you bend her over in it.

I actually love Joe Ingles. Have since like nba 2k12. I’d consider him. He’s the only active one.

Low key dope choice:

Not that he was ever a franchise corner stone. But definitely a solid rotation guy during the late 90s runs.

The Jazz were actually my favorite team as a kid. Just bc they were the most off-beat team to root for living in western new york.

Used to watch a lot of the Stockton-Malone-Hornacek-Russell-Carr-Ostertag Jazz. Always thought Big Dawg’s shades looked boss af.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 06-09-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Those old Jazz jerseys were pretty cool too, looking at it now.

I guess theyve pretty much always had the best jerseys.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

I own a Tim Duncan 21 jersey. It's... whatever the cheap ones are. Swingman? I didn't buy it, it was a gift from a relation who lived in SA and who knew that TD was my favorite. I wouldn't have bought it for myself.