Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis will win 2020 MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve
    I love it how...

[COLOR="Navy"]Bosh, who hadn't made any All NBA team[/COLOR]
    Bosh made all-nba so ur wrong there

And yes, he was a superstar, with many calling him the best 2-way PF in the game

[COLOR="Navy"]Kyrie who had never been All NBA[/COLOR],
    Kyrie was all-nba in 2015 and the all-star MVP in 2014

So yes, a superstar

Ur 0-2 so far..

Pippen, who was All NBA 1st team and 3rd in MVP voting as soon as he was free from Jordan, [COLOR="DarkRed"]was just a rubbish scoring, ok facilitating, run of the mill, all star.[/COLOR]
    - Rubbish is a great way to describe pip's scoring and shooting ability - literally the worst-scoring 2nd option of any dynasty

- And he averaged 5.6 apg without Mike in 1994 - so that's "ok" facilitating, like you said... He averaged more assists alongside the goat assist target (off-ball MJ)...

- and yes, 19/6/6 guys are considered "run-of-the-mill" all-stars, unless they're winning 6 rings alongside the goat

Accordingly, I think your descriptions are accurate.. so 1/3..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

And yes, he was a superstar, with many calling him the best 2-way PF in the game

So yes, a superstar

So ur 0-2 so far..

- Rubbish is a great way to describe pip's scoring and shooting ability - literally the worst-scoring 2nd option of any dynasty

- And he averaged 5.6 apg without Mike in 1994 - so that's "ok" facilitating, like you said... He averaged more assists alongside the goat assist target (off-ball MJ)...

- and yes, 19/6/6 guys are considered "run-of-the-mill" all-stars, unless they're winning 6 rings alongside the goat

You have to basically know absolutely nothing about basketball if you think Kyrie Irving is a superstar. He's not even a top 10 player and there are maybe 5-6 superstars in the entire league. Wait, I forgot, we have to put LeBron's teammates on a pedestal to bring him down. Your pathetic disposition continues I see...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You have to basically know absolutely nothing about basketball if you think Kyrie Irving is a superstar. He's not even a top 10 player and there are maybe 5-6 superstars in the entire league. Wait, I forgot, we have to put LeBron's teammates on a pedestal to bring him down. Your pathetic disposition continues I see...
    Here's the thing

Even if you don't think Kyrie was a superstar, Love was!

Love was an utterly dominant player that lebron "Bosh'd"...

Hopefully he won't do the same thing to AD... And no I'm not saying Love = AD... But he was a superstar before joining Bron that had lottery casts like AD (actually much worse casts than AD)

Yeah sure, MJ had Pippen, but lebron had a bunch of guys - he played with more good players than MJ did - 7 all-stars to mj's 1

Lebron had an 11 time all star in bosh. There's no way you don't go 4/4 in Miami unless you are playing for stats and turning 11 time all stars in to spot up shooters, which is exactly what his style of play entails. It's shit basketball of the highest order. Combine it with being a 1 way player without max defensive effort and you'll lose much more than you win in the finals.

National High School Star

So yes, a superstar

Ur 0-2 so far..

When Bosh joined lebron, he hadn't been All NBA for 4 years. He hadn't been top 10 in MVP in four years... superstar.

When kyrie joined lebron he had never been all NBA. He has still never received an MVO vote... superstar.

Pippen, 3rd in MVP. 1st team all NBA. 1st team All D. Trash 2nd option.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Here's the thing

Hopefully he won't do the same thing to AD... And no I'm not saying Love = AD... But he was a superstar before joining Bron that had lottery casts like AD (actually much worse casts than AD)

Yeah sure, MJ had Pippen, but lebron had a bunch of guys - he played with more good players than MJ did - 7 all-stars to mj's 1
    True, he was so dominant he never led the Timberwolves to the playoffs. It's also hilarious how you retards keep going on about Bosh and Love. What do you think is going to happen when you go from the first option on a shitty team to the 3rd option a winning team?...your stats go down. That's just natural. lol Of course Bosh and Love were playing 3rd fiddle to Lebron/Wade and LeBron/Kyrie.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-16-2019 at 07:48 PM.

It's amazing how MJ just did more with less while having to deal with actual defensive hand checking being applied. Can you imagine him in this era dropping 50 ppg? There's no question about it.

One night on jumps shooting alone, the next night on 3's alone, then the next all moves in the paint. He'd even even tell the opposing team what he would do and then deliver. Yikes!

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Here's the thing

how do u rank 15 and 18 Lebron in terms of greatest finals performances? I know for a fact i

Adjusted rankings

1) MJ
    2) Wilt
    3) Bird
    4) Magic
    5) Kobe
    6) Kareem
    7) Shaq
    8) Russell
    9) Duncan
    10) Durant
    11) Hakeem
    12) Kawhi
    13) Bob Pettit
    14) Moses
    15) Dirk
    Yeah, I'm 100% sure that your mom was on crack when she had you and you're a derivative of your mom and her brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    So shook about Bran winning more 'ships.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Yeah, I'm 100% sure that your mom was on crack when she had you and you're a derivative of your mom and her brother.
    Just say he

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    Just say he’s inbred dude. Your post reads of a douchy pseudo intellectual.

You got all that from me using the word "derivative"?

Y'all are sensitive [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking snowflakes.

EDIT: Sorry I hurt your feelings, kid.

[QUOTE=j3lademaster]how do u rank 15 and 18 Lebron in terms of greatest finals performances? I know for a fact i

[QUOTE=j3lademaster]how do u rank 15 and 18 Lebron in terms of greatest finals performances? I know for a fact i

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    u wont get anything outta him.

dont even bother.

but 16-18 finals bron >> 15 finals bron.
    we will just have to agree to disagree. Statistically sure, but the 15 warriors were an insane defensive team. Iguodala on Lebron with Klay and Draymond constantly with help. Lebron saw unreal defensive attention because his 2nd best offensive player is... who again.

18 was meh in Lebron standards outside of g1.