Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Default Re: When it's all said and done Kawhi still lost to a 6 time loser

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    exactly where you sit when it comes to Russell. You are just as knowledgeable about who the goat is as a 16 year old Bran stan. Let that think in inthinde hoopth.

exactly where you sit when it comes to Russell. You are just as knowledgeable about who the goat is as a 16 year old Bran stan. Let that think in inthinde hoopth.
    Wrong again, as the people who saw Russell also have MJ as consensus GOAT. Look at any poll and you will see MJ on top. You lose.

It's been fun though.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Curry/KD/Duncan have all lost to LeBron too

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    A young KD/Kawhi losing to a prime Lebron is not the same as them making a prime Lebron lose 3 of his FMVP's to them.

Duncan has 1 finals series loss.
    Kawhi has 1 finals series loss.
    Curry has 1 finals series loss.
    KD has 1 finals series loss.

That's a HUGE difference between losing 6 finals when you had enough help to get you to the biggest stage multiple times in the first place.

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    A young KD/Kawhi losing to a prime Lebron is not the same as them making a prime Lebron lose 3 of his FMVP's to them.

Duncan has 1 finals series loss.
    Kawhi has 1 finals series loss.
    Curry has 1 finals series loss.
    KD has 1 finals series loss.

That's a HUGE difference between losing 6 finals when you had enough help to get you to the biggest stage multiple times in the first place.
    Curry only has 1 finals series loss so you're saying he is a better finals performer than Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown
    Curry only has 1 finals series loss so you're saying he is a better finals performer than Kobe?
    Your question is incomplete. I listed 4 players that only have 1 finals series loss. You may now get off this alt account and rephrase your question properly.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Why did Lebron duck Kobe in 08, 09, and 10' season?

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    Why did Lebron duck Kobe in 08, 09, and 10' season?
    He didn’t think he was going to lose in the future 5 more times and his plan was to not make the finals until forming a super team. He thought he could duck out of these finals to avoid a horrible finals w/l ratio but in the end it still didn’t matter.

“At least he didn’t embarrass himself against Kobe in the finals”- Lebron stan

Wrong again, as the people who saw Russell also have MJ as consensus GOAT. Look at any poll and you will see MJ on top. You lose.

It's been fun though.
    People....pee pole. There's people who saw both who don't think Mj is, theres people who think Wilt is, there's Kareem guys, Magic guys, Bird guys, Lebron guys. ( i think you get the picture hopefully) Mj is still my goat if not by the slimmest of margins and if we switch narrative then a different guy fits the bill. its all subjective.

Anyway back to smearing you into the pavement.

You weren't old enough to watch Russell so you're just as knowledgeable as the guys you try to talk down to. You weren't actually old enough to see Mj play yourself, definitely not in the sense where your opinion really means much. You're probably the only Mj fan on this board that can never post any sort of substance about why he was great. Reason being? You didn't watch him. You were a kid who just happened to be old enough to be alive while he played. Even other Mj guys can at least refer to vhs or youtube highlights to support them. You? Justh trolling inthide hoopth.

People....pee pole. There's people who saw both who don't think Mj is, theres people who think Wilt is, there's Kareem guys, Magic guys, Bird guys, Lebron guys. ( i think you get the picture hopefully) Mj is still my goat if not by the slimmest of margins and if we switch narrative then a different guy fits the bill. its all subjective.

Anyway back to smearing you into the pavement.

You weren't old enough to watch Russell so you're just as knowledgeable as the guys you try to talk down to. You weren't actually old enough to see Mj play yourself, definitely not in the sense where your opinion really means much. You're probably the only Mj fan on this board that can never post any sort of substance about why he was great. Reason being? You didn't watch him. You were a kid who just happened to be old enough to be alive while he played. Even other Mj guys can at least refer to vhs or youtube highlights to support them. You? Justh trolling inthide hoopth.
    VHS and Youtube highlights... LOL listen to this guy. Wrong on all accounts yet again. I don't have to be old enough to watch Russell because majority consensus is that MJ is GOAT which includes votes from those that did see Russell. I got to experience watching the GOAT MJ play the game and I haven't seen anyone come even remotely close to that utter pure dominance. Nothing you say is going to change that, so all you can do is sit there and accept the fact that the man I watched during the best years of being a fan is the consensus GOAT and that I've got to watch everything after him which pales in comparison. What a refreshing feeling.

MJ doubters tried to pull their "he played against mailmen and grocery baggers" then they call for Russell to be GOAT only to shit on themselves since the very argument they are trying to use against MJ would also apply to Russell but to an even greater extent. It's just too easy for those who witnessed MJ's dominance to dominate the trolls on this message board. It's rather effortless actually.
    Last edited by egokiller; 06-08-2019 at 03:20 PM.

VHS and Youtube highlights... LOL listen to this guy. Wrong on all accounts yet again. I don't have to be old enough to watch Russell because majority consensus is that MJ is GOAT which includes votes from those that did see Russell. I got to experience watching the GOAT MJ play the game and I haven't seen anyone come even remotely close to that utter pure dominance. Nothing you say is going to change that, so all you can do is sit there and accept the fact that the man I watched during the best years of being a fan is the consensus GOAT and that I've got to watch everything after him which pales in comparison. What a refreshing feeling.

MJ doubters tried to pull their "he played against mailmen and grocery baggers" then they call for Russell to be GOAT only to shit on themselves since the very argument they are trying to use against MJ would also apply to Russell. It's just too easy for those who witnessed MJ's dominance to dominate the trolls on this message board. It's rather effortless actually.
    Meltdown

Another win boys.

OP is absolutely embarrassing himself lately.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    OP is absolutely embarrassing himself lately.
    If MJ is the undisputed GOAT, then why is he so insecure that he has to make a dozen threads about Lebron daily?

Another one.