Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Cartels in Mexico

[QUOTE=highwhey]this was a great episode, watched it last night. he

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Plomo o plata...either you get paid good money to look the other way as a cop or you refuse to and try to be the hero and you and your family get targeted by the cartels, who are making billions and importing the most lethal weapons from the US Mexicans aren't corrupt by nature, it's the enormous amounts of drug money here that corrupt the police and government officials, and a lot of it is fear based, especially in the lower ranks.

I know Hawker doesn't like me saying this but the US has to share fault in what's going on in Mexico with the cartel violence, the money pouring in here is a result of Americans love affair with drugs...and the US gov. refuses to do something about it. Just like Trump can sit there and blame Mexico for the Central American illegal immigration pouring through our southern border, we can blame them for making the cartels billions of dollars richer...it's a two way street.

Drug addiction south of the border is not anywhere near the problem it is in the US, I'm not a socialogist so I've no clue why the US suffers from drug addiction but if Trump wants us to stop CA illegal immigration and the flow of drugs to the US, the least y'all can do is institute drug rehab programs and also programs to stop kids from ever starting instead of sending them to prisons, they aren't getting to the root of the problem, which is rampant drug use in the general populace.
    Americans lack any real hardship or proper upbringing. It starts with the family. How many single mothers do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Plomo o plata...either you get paid good money to look the other way as a cop or you refuse to and try to be the hero and you and your family get targeted by the cartels, who are making billions and importing the most lethal weapons from the US Mexicans aren't corrupt by nature, it's the enormous amounts of drug money here that corrupt the police and government officials, and a lot of it is fear based, especially in the lower ranks.

I know Hawker doesn't like me saying this but the US has to share fault in what's going on in Mexico with the cartel violence, the money pouring in here is a result of Americans love affair with drugs...and the US gov. refuses to do something about it. Just like Trump can sit there and blame Mexico for the Central American illegal immigration pouring through our southern border, we can blame them for making the cartels billions of dollars richer...it's a two way street.

Drug addiction south of the border is not anywhere near the problem it is in the US, I'm not a socialogist so I've no clue why the US suffers from drug addiction but if Trump wants us to stop CA illegal immigration and the flow of drugs to the US, the least y'all can do is institute drug rehab programs and also programs to stop kids from ever starting instead of sending them to prisons, they aren't getting to the root of the problem, which is rampant drug use in the general populace.
    the joe rogan guest mentioned how tourist areas are very safe bc the cartels use them to launder money so it's in their best interest to keep it a safe area. he said the majority of the crime that happens there is usually american vs american. i.e if you want to get ride of your wife, what better way than a getaway to cancun and kill her there than blame the cartel for it. sh1t makes so much sense now. of course, americans will deny this.