Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: "I am not afraid of the moment, I enjoy it!" - Kawhi Leonard game 5 press conference

We the North..

Default Re: "I am not afraid of the moment, I enjoy it!" - Kawhi Leonard game 5 press conference

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    what do you mean hate?

I like kawhi. he's a baller

hollywood story? lol
    Yes, NBA needs a new face and who better than the guy criticized for quitting on Spurs and in a franchise constantly destroyed by media and fans. Then fighting against juggernaut "heel" GSW (with KD).

He would be a lot less manufactured star than no J Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    We the North..

Kawhi actually does create for his teammates a lot. He just doesn't relegate his playing style to strictly drive and kick over and over and make inefficient passes to force assists to spot up shooters. His game is far too cerebral for that. Kawhi looks to score first and create if he is unable to do so which is the right thing to do because he is capable of scoring every single time he touches the ball, much like KD in that regard.

Also despite the last few misses, Kawhi closed the entire quarter out for us. That's why these arbitrary "<10s in 4th/OT" stats are so dumb. Dude was clutch the entire quarter slowing the offensive pace and controlling it to the speed at which he wanted the game to run.