Default Per chris Carter, kawhi is down to a 2 team race (Knicks and clippers)

Default Re: Per chris Carter, kawhi is down to a 2 team race (Knicks and clippers)

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    lol that website

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Per chris Carter, kawhi is down to a 2 team race (Knicks and clippers)

3-time NBA All-Star

KAWHI should stay in TORONTO..

They have a great team .. They went 17-5 without him this season and he would be stupid to leave Pascal, lowry, Gasol and co..

He stay

Who cares right now. We're focusing on winning a championship in June.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

**** those French Canadi-ens up there.

Just like many predictions against Toronto failed to come to reality this year, this one won;t be an exception. First you failed to get Zion. Now, you are hoping for a player who's one game away to reach the NBA final, to leave his team?

I wish again nothing but the worse to your franchise. I hope you get 0 star and that I can laugh at you the rest of my life. PIECE OF SH!T

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

Just like many predictions against Toronto failed to come to reality this year, this one won;t be an exception. First you failed to get Zion. Now, you are hoping for a player who's one game away to reach the NBA final, to leave his team?

I wish again nothing but the worse to your franchise. I hope you get 0 star and that I can laugh at you the rest of my life. PIECE OF SH!T
    if Kawhi, KD, and Kyrie go to the Knicks you would be the first person to jump ship. shut your dumbass up

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    if Kawhi, KD, and Kyrie go to the Knicks you would be the first person to jump ship. shut your dumbass up
    This. Dude started on this board as a Sixers fan. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    This. Dude started on this board as a Sixers fan. Pathetic.
    I started 5 years earlier than you did.

How many alts do you got?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    I started 5 years earlier than you did.

How many alts do you got?
    Nice deflection sonny boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Please you are confused and another follower of the mass.

You should shut your dumbass up for saying so much bs. You talk as if you know me personally. Bro, shhhhhh it doesn't mean because you will do the exact thing that I will follow you.

Since you claim to know me, you should know by now that I don't give a fvck about anybody here. And I post whatever the fvck I please.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    Nice deflection sonny boy.
    It's just for your dumbass to understand that you need to stop creating stories just to make yourself feel better. You got me feeling like KD with your Chris Broussard looking ass. "Nikka we ain't friends like that, you don't know me like that"

Health concerns aside, I've always wanted Kawhi way more than KD. Kawhi was ready to give it to the Warriors before the scumbag Warriors sent in Zaza to injure him. And we all know how KD ran from a promising contender to grocery store rings. He is ultra sensitive. Not ready for NY. Kawhi rehabbed here when he had beef with the Spurs front office. So you know he's comfortable here