Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Broussard: "me and kevin text for hours" KD: "u don't got my number man"

Digging his own grave

He

Default Re: Broussard: "me and kevin text for hours" KD: "u don't got my number man"

KD needs to do what Lebron or his own teammate does, ignore all social media and use it as fuel to dominate opponents. Responding back especially with no levity makes him look like a jackass. One of the best players in the world right now and one of the best of all time acts like a an insecure high school kid ffs.

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola_
    KD need to retire from social networks for a while
    3 years ago

OH NO, is it possible he was lying this whole time about Kyrie and Durant a lock to come to the Knicks? GRRR

Great college starter

Lol Chris Broussard

safe to say, no lebron in the playoffs have ripped out the floor under KD and his safe place...the only challenge he was needed for...

Very good NBA starter

KD did not deny that they didn't text for hours. he just tried to twist the narrative by saying broussard didn't have his number.

if he has proof, broussard should post all the screen shots.

KD is so hurt right now. Man. Dude really is like a child. So easy to get in his head.

I love the KD puts people in their place on social media.

Why is KD so pathetic?

how is someone so sublimely gifted... one who was touched, blessed personally by the basketball gods... how does this individual have the mentality of a 14 year old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Why is KD so pathetic?
    Why is the Sun hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    OH NO, is it possible he was lying this whole time about Kyrie and Durant a lock to come to the Knicks? GRRR
    What have we been trying to tell you this whole time?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Why is KD so pathetic?
    The guy got a pass his entire career for never doing shit and then joins a 73 win team that doesnt even need him to win games. shit is just too funny when you break it down he is a great player no duh but so damn pathetic

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    I love the KD puts people in their place on social media.
    Yeah. I really enjoy KD slapping around people on the internet in between workouts, ****ing b1tches, counting money, and Nike Ads

I respect this version of KD a lot more than the quiet dude in OKC.
    Last edited by 34-24 Footwork; 05-23-2019 at 05:32 AM.