Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: This interview with Ayesha Curry confirms Marriage is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    They're human like any of us. People in marriage become complacent and take things for granted. They've been high school sweethearts and have been together for like nearly 15 years and Steph is only 31. Nearly half their lives.

Obviously something is wrong in their marriage [COLOR="Yellow"]if she wants attention from other men to validate herself just because he gets it as a NBA star[/COLOR].

and therein lies the problem.

she has no talent, was just in the right place at the right time.

Ding0 was the one going places from the jump.

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks this, but she was fine as hell before she gained all that weight.

But yes, this is embarrassing as hell. She is either deeply dissatisfied (sexually) and is unconsciously venting this in disguise, or she is a normal woman (they ALL want to be hit on. married or not) who has terrible social awareness (bc they AINT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT IT ON TV FFS).

I think it's probably the former. It's known that Curry has a foot fetish. His on-court celebrations/bravado are distinctly non-masculine (dancing and smiling when other players might scream or beat their chest), and he generally comes across as a timid, thoughtful, passive dude. Not exactly alpha. Not exactly the type to lay it down and make a woman feel true helplessness and ecstacy. He's more of a submissive type. She just wishes she settled down with more of a wolf, and she's not sure what to do about it.

NBA All-star

If marriage is overrated, then Michelle Obama is a pedophile

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I feel like I'm the only one who thinks this, but she was fine as hell before she gained all that weight.

But yes, this is embarrassing as hell. She is either deeply dissatisfied (sexually) and is unconsciously venting this in disguise, or she is a normal woman (they ALL want to be hit on. married or not) who has terrible social awareness (bc they AINT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT IT ON TV FFS).

I think it's probably the former. It's known that Curry has a foot fetish. His on-court celebrations/bravado are distinctly non-masculine (dancing and smiling when other players might scream or beat their chest), and he generally comes across as a timid, thoughtful, passive dude. Not exactly alpha. Not exactly the type to lay it down and make a woman feel true helplessness and ecstacy. He's more of a submissive type. She just wishes she settled down with more of a wolf, and she's not sure what to do about it.
    agreed. he isn

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

The fact that her face keeps getting fatter every year, and that Sonya is hotter than Ayesha, reflects very poorly on Steph.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Marriage is the death of all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    The fact that her face keeps getting fatter every year, and that Sonya is hotter than Ayesha, reflects very poorly on Steph.
    Well it seems like shes having his kids every other year so yeah it makes sense shes fat wouldnt surprise me if when she stops having kids she drops some weight and looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Well it seems like shes having his kids every other year so yeah it makes sense shes fat wouldnt surprise me if when she stops having kids she drops some weight and looks better.

sounds like an excuse

She's overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    She's overweight.
    That's kind of the level of ego that makes me laugh. Her husband like all non centers in the league, is in perfect, physical shape. If she dropped some weight, she likely would get a lot of attention. Can't be chubby and expect people to show the love.

Not saying she should lose weight mind you, but if you want the attention you should look the part weight wise. At least the kind she's looking for. She doesn't. On top of that, there's tweets of her getting attention years ago and saying eww how dare you hit on a woman that has a fiance? These people are literally never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    sounds like an excuse
    Now that I think about it your right she should be put down like a pig.