Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default 27-7-7 no longer a superior stat

Lebron’s stats were always his argument for goat. People would say well LeBron averaged more assists and rebounds than Jordan. But they continue to ignore that Doncic is at 28, 8 and 8 for his career. That’s better than LeBron. Not to mention Jokic already has more triple doubles than LeBron and this year is at 26, 10 and 9. Jokic has had a 4-5 year stretch that is better than anything Lebeon has come up with.

You cannot use the excuse inflated stats because when we say the 90s and early 00s were a slower paced game, you don’t want to hear it. Can’t have it both ways.

27-7-7 is not even considered significant anymore. It’s pale. Even Russell Westbrook outdid that and surpassed LeBron in triple doubles. Westbrook had 4 seasons where he averaged a triple double. LeBron never even got close, yet they call him a triple double machine. Baloney.

So please stop using stats for Lebron. If you gonna do that, then you have to concede that Jokic and Doncic are better than Lebron. Jokic definitely is. To even try to say Lebron is as good as Jokic statistically even with inflated stats is kind of a stretch.
    Last edited by Walk on Water; 02-10-2024 at 03:23 PM.

Default Re: 27-7-7 no longer a superior stat

How about another LeBron thread, Mur-ray?

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    How about another LeBron thread, Mur-ray?
    The funny thing is very few ppl contest it when I say Jokic has better stats. Pathetic cus they are 2 faced fans. Love to jump on the Jordan vs LeBron debate. But when I expose the fact that Jokic has better stats, they duck.

Or they’ll bring up championships. But when I bring up Jordan, then they say Scottie Pippen. Pathetic fan base.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I don't even care if he's trolling, his dedication to this gimmick is fvcking insane

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I don't even care if he's trolling, his dedication to this gimmick is fvcking insane
    It’s warriorfan

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    The funny thing is very few ppl contest it when I say Jokic has better stats. Pathetic cus they are 2 faced fans. Love to jump on the Jordan vs LeBron debate. But when I expose the fact that Jokic has better stats, they duck.

Or they’ll bring up championships. But when I bring up Jordan, then they say Scottie Pippen. Pathetic fan base.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MNY7fQ...cgdG8gbXlzZWxm

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It’s warriorfan
    No.