Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Default Re: Dennis Rodman: "LeBron is so F**ing easy to play, Me, Jordan or Pip would SHUT DO

Iggy has an intriguing perspective.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....uard-reactions

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Dennis Rodman: "LeBron is so F**ing easy to play, Me, Jordan or Pip would SHUT DO

The guy doesn't take contested jumpshots

The best player is supposed to take contested shots at the end of shot clocks but lebron defers them to lesser teammates

He isn't top 10

He's the most exploitable talent ever, and people have no idea how great his help has been - he teamed up with Kobe in 2011... And now AD.... And in between, he teamed up with the best 2nd option performance in Finals history

only lebron gets guys that were star #1 options to be 2nd and 3rd option... Again, he teamed up with Kobe
    Last edited by 3ball; 05-01-2020 at 08:43 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    The guy doesn't take contested jumpshots

The best player is supposed to take contested shots at the end of shot clocks but lebron defers them to lesser teammates

He isn't top 10

He's the most exploitable talent ever, and people have no idea how great his help has been - he teamed up with Kobe in 2011... And now AD.... And in between, he teamed up with the best 2nd option performance in Finals history

only lebron gets guys that were star #1 options to be 2nd and 3rd option... Again, he teamed up with Kobe
    All that booze must be making my memory daft because I don't recall LeBron teaming up with Kobe.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    All that booze must be making my memory daft because I don't recall LeBron teaming up with Kobe.
    Wade was a Kobe level of player.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Wade was a Kobe level of player.
    Wade was better than Kobe in 2009, 2010, 2011. Kobe wishes he was a Wade level player at that time.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by julius erving View Post
    I got heat 2012 over bulls 98 in 5
    leborn would shut pippen down
    wade would blow past jordan every time.
    James would destroy bulls,shut up rodman!
    Kind of telling that you have to pick the oldest and weakest Bulls team to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by julius erving View Post
    they won 60 games .that weren't that old !
    The league overall was pretty weak in 98 because of expansion and stars aging out. There were five teams in the league that had 20 or less wins that season. In the east only the Bulls, Pacers, and Heat were really any good. Hornets and Hawks won 50 games, but that's because they got to beat up on all the shitty teams.

NBA lottery pick

Rodman is right.

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

Of course Pippen, Jordan, and Rodman all defending against Lebron would be overwhelming as that's a true all time Big 3.

A fun mental exercise would be to put Lebron onto the Jazz with Stockton and Malone, or onto the Super Sonics with Payton and Kemp. Now that would be a Finals to watch.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_1987 View Post

The league overall was pretty weak in 98 because of expansion and stars aging out. There were five teams in the league that had 20 or less wins that season. In the east only the Bulls, Pacers, and Heat were really any good. Hornets and Hawks won 50 games, but that's because they got to beat up on all the shitty teams.
    Coming from a guy who also thinks that the modern era is defenseless.

Easy to shut down.

Most playoff points ever.

Next