Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nets @ Lakers

Default Re: Nets @ Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Past his prime at 34? No MVP like the goat at 34?..

Lebron can't age like MJ because he can't shoot.. MJ was making 700+ jumpers a season at lebron's age (Lebron's high is 366), and at better efficiency than Lebron's best

Lebron simply can't shoot so he can't be the best as he ages.. and all that ball-domination crap is just going to rack up L's

Maybe Wade, Kyrie, or Love will cone save him like before.. or maybe Bosh will make another comeback..
    You know I keep trying to find Jordan's year 16 stats but I can't seem to find them anywhere?

Perhaps you can post them up for me?

I found year 15 tho

20-5-4 on 44%

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron
    Past his prime? That's not what u bransexuals were saying earlier in the season.

He's not past his prime. He's always been this average, but now he's just getting exposed without a true superstar to bail him out.
    100% this.

he's putting up the same exact $tat production he has his entire career.

only difference is he's in a real conference with no super team backing him up.

lesmoke and mirrors has been leexposed.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Lebron can't age like MJ because he can't shoot.. MJ was making 700+ jumpers a season at lebron's age (Lebron's high is 366), and at better efficiency than Lebron's best

Lebron simply can't shoot so he can't be the best as he ages.. and all that solved, ball-domination crap will do is rack up L's

Maybe Wade, Kyrie, or Love will come save him like before.. or maybe Bosh will make another comeback..

? I thought Lebron was a dazzling shooter tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    100% this.

he's putting up the same exact $tat production he has his entire career.

only difference is he's in a real conference with no super team backing him up.

lesmoke and mirrors has been leexposed.
    The super team he left has won 19 games this season.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The super team he left has won 19 games this season.
    Without Kevin Love

Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Without Kevin Love

Nice try.
    he loves being intellectually dishonest

the core players on last years team arent even on this one for the most part

totally the same team minus Bran.....

JR, Green, Love, Korver, Crowder, Wade, Calderon, Hill, IT, Rose and Shump have def been putting in the same amount of work they did last year to this Cavs season

the only similarity in the roster are Clarkson, Nance and TT since Love has played a quarter of what he did last year

Cedi played 61 games last year and was barely top 10 in minutes played for them. He played 60 total minutes in the playoffs last year, couldnt even get minutes on that roster from last year but here he is playing over 2000 minutes in 2019
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 03-23-2019 at 06:13 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Hold dat L Faker fans

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    he loves being intellectually dishonest

the core players on last years team arent even on this one for the most part

totally the same team minus Bran.....

JR, Green, Love, Korver, Crowder, Wade, Calderon, Hill, IT, Rose and Shump have def been putting in the same amount of work they did last year to this Cavs season

the only similarity in the roster are Clarkson, Nance and TT since Love has played a quarter of what he did last year

Cedi played 61 games last year and was barely top 10 in minutes played for them. He played 60 total minutes in the playoffs last year, couldnt even get minutes on that roster from last year but here he is playing over 2000 minutes in 2019
    Totally the same team, breh

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Man what the hell was Magic thinking... How do you give up someone that shoots as good as Dangelo for Brook Lopez and a late first rounder??
    Two names: Mozgov. Kuzma.

Figure out the rest on your own.

Lebron simply can't shoot so he can't be the best as he ages.. and all that solved, ball-domination crap will do is rack up L's

Maybe Wade, Kyrie, or Love will come save him like before.. or maybe Bosh will make another comeback..
    Magic needs to return to what has been proven: surround LeBron with shooters. You need shooting and defense. Too many playmakers is useless if your best shooter is LeBron. That will never work, as Magic found out this season.

I'm pushing hard to trade both Ingram and Kuzma for someone good like Beal if we can't get AD. I'm keeping Lonzo due to his defense but have him focus 70% of his energy over summer on his conditioning and 30% on his shooting. We need to badly hope we can land a max player like Kawhi.. It will be crucial if we want to maximize the future of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Two names: Mozgov. Kuzma.

Figure out the rest on your own.

Magic needs to return to what has been proven: surround LeBron with shooters. You need shooting and defense. Too many playmakers is useless if your best shooter is LeBron. That will never work, as Magic found out this season.

I'm pushing hard to trade both Ingram and Kuzma for someone good like Beal if we can't get AD. I'm keeping Lonzo due to his defense but have him focus 70% of his energy over summer on his conditioning and 30% on his shooting. We need to badly hope we can land a max player like Kawhi.. It will be crucial if we want to maximize the future of this team.
    So what? That isnt a good enough trade for a premier shooter especially in todays league. DLo is the best shooter in the east and Magic gave him up for a pack of peanuts. Could have got so much more for him