Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: pauks Ultimate Jordan Flop Thread 2.0

For every LeBron flop I'm sure there's an equal or greater one that has been hidden in archive footage of Jordan the fans and media just never talk about it because it's a conspiracy

By the way Pauks ultimate flop video is a response to this video having been shared so much on insidehoops and going viral on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fSlLdXNzPw

Gems like this:

These one's are rarely shared ones:

The old I lost the ball so I might as well act like I got punched in the face move
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 03-21-2019 at 11:46 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The problem is pauk will find a couple clips where Jordan maybee fell down or very slightly, possibly embellished, and try to act like that is synonymous with lebrons giant arsenal of theatrical, Broadway worthy performances. He will never admit it.

MJ woulda choked his own mother out if it meant winning...
    But he wouldn't flop? FOH. MJ didn't need to flop when the league was already giving him calls no one else was getting. But it's hypothetical since they really didn't reward flopping back then. Though MJ did literally beg the league to introduce the flagrant foul so Detroit would keep their hands off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    He wouldn't be able to do one for Kobe either, even with more footage available. Kobe didn't flop either.

LeBron just a bitch.
    Hmm Kobe flopped less than Lebron but he whined more than Lebron. I dunno who comes out ahead on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    The problem is pauk will find a couple clips where Jordan maybee fell down or very slightly, possibly embellished, and try to act like that is synonymous with lebrons giant arsenal of theatrical, Broadway worthy performances. He will never admit it.
    The level of pride that would require would be astronomical. Are you telling me pauk is unwilling, after 5 years, to (if he is hypothetically wrong) simply admit that LeBron flops worse than pretty much any historical ATG and that most ATG's especially MJ did not in fact flop AT ALL? That the best he can find is them falling... but like an actual fall not a phantom contact double clutch LeTwist like LeBron does?

That's not a healthy amount of pride if so... but I will give pauk the benefit of the doubt here, show us the flop reel and silence these haters pauk!

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    MJ woulda choked his own mother out if it meant winning...
    But he wouldn't flop? FOH. MJ didn't need to flop when the league was already giving him calls no one else was getting. But it's hypothetical since they really didn't reward flopping back then. Though MJ did literally beg the league to introduce the flagrant foul so Detroit would keep their hands off of him.

Hmm Kobe flopped less than Lebron but he whined more than Lebron. I dunno who comes out ahead on that one.
    Cleveland fan here. With certainty, he didn't LeBron is the biggest whiner I've ever seen play any sport - ever

Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 03-21-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    Cleveland fan here. With certainty, he didn't LeBron is the biggest whiner I've ever seen play any sport - ever
    Ya...No he isn't. He doesn't work the refs as much as Kobe did. Nothing wrong with working the refs unless it keeps you from running back on D.

Ya...No he isn't. He doesn't work the refs as much as Kobe did. Nothing wrong with working the refs unless it keeps you from running back on D.
    Did someone say playing defense?!

Working the refs and whining are two different things - Kobe talked to the refs. LeBron always acts like they just killed Mufassa when he doesn't get a call he wants (which is almost every trip up the floor)

Working the refs and whining are two different things - Kobe talked to the refs. LeBron always acts like they just killed Mufassa when he doesn't get a call he wants (which is almost every trip up the floor)

None of these are from calls doe

Oh they most certainly are - and too many times did I watch him argue at the expense of defense he's gotten progressively worse at the latter as he's aged he considers defense his teammates responsibility so complaining on the other end is no big deal to him. It's the refs fault he's back there. And if his teammates fail to stop the fast break it's their fault on that end. That's how he is these days.

Don't mind him, hip-hop is a low IQ troll

He started off trying to appear legitimate but over the last few weeks he's gone full troll.

"REF how was that a backcourt foul!?"

"your hairline was on the other side"

You

OP with the colossal meltdown LMAO!

Pauk living rentfree