Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Points are points right? If the ball ends up in the basket does it matter how?

The huge difference between the Harden and the equal opportunity offense of the Spurs is that if you can get your role players good looks so they can score 10 a game it means you're not as dependent on the nightly individual output of one player. Of course you still need good players to play a system like that. Someone who likes the sport in itself will find a system like that way more beautiful to look at.

Default Re: Points are points right? If the ball ends up in the basket does it matter how?

ball handler who does everything is common but watch the nuggets and kings for some variety. their offenses are built around bigs who can pass and it's a lot of fun. Lot of clever sets with cuts and ball movement granted also just some dribble handoffs for 3's which you wouldnt see in the past. A play designed to get a role player a somewhat contested 3. Ofc warriors are still heavy on ball movement too

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The combo of guys emulating the stars they see ahead of them and the rules making it easier might mean everyone does have one soon. Or at least close enough to go with it if that’s what the league decides is the way to win.

A lot of second tier stars might look first tier if you give them unlimited control.