Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    A real answer. I have no problem with individuals of different cultures I hang out with but its undeniable that multicultural countries are failing. Thats why Asia is rising so much...they know this and aren't cucked by PC. White peoples comraderie and culture is at an all time low
    China not "PC"?

Their government controls entire media, employment and amount of offspring they have

Gotta love the folks that read cliff notes from Mein Kampf and start echoing it around like they possess holy declassified knowledge

Even the try hard incels on truther forums would call that manifesto low tier trash, then you get guys like Tpols who are so fascinated they pick out a couple parts and it becomes their day to day talking points for months

Middle East almost pure ethnic
    Africa almost pure ethnic
    India almost pure ethnic

Where's the loads of buses migrating to these nations that have been booming since the beginning of civilization?

Why are the most desirable places on the planet the most diverse, with people migrating from everywhere?

Can you answer this without re-quoting takes from a YT comment or manifesto?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    China not "PC"?

Their government controls entire media, employment and amount of offspring they have

and yet they are much more in control of their shit. 20 trill in debt is mostly to them because usa is so fractured and mismanaged. adding more people to it on the lower end will only sink the ship further, its not an out there position, just a fact. just stop the illegal stuff and work on real solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    and yet they are much more in control of their shit. 20 trill in debt is mostly to them because usa is so fractured and mismanaged. adding more people to it on the lower end will only sink the ship further, its not an out there position, just a fact. just stop the illegal stuff and work on real solutions.
    Damn bro, all that content and like the manifesto you only found one line to ride out, eh?

I hear you doe, Chinese government is thriving. Filthy rich Empire. Just like Kim Jung

I'm sure those Nike factory workers sowing shoes 16 hrs day would love to share their success story with you, but unfortunately their ISP's are only web accessible to their 'PC friendly' government approval

Obviously you're 48 hours fresh to this 'China' take, but have you given any thought as to why American companies outsource their manufacturing there? Clearly the quality of life is better based on GDP

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Damn bro, all that content and like the manifesto you only found one line to ride out, eh?

I hear you doe, Chinese government is thriving. Filthy rich Empire. Just like Kim Jung

I'm sure those Nike factory workers sowing shoes 16 hrs day would love to share their success story with you, but unfortunately their ISP's are only web accessible to their 'PC friendly' government approval

Obviously you're 48 hours fresh to this 'China' take, but have you given any thought as to why American companies outsource their manufacturing there? Clearly the quality of life is better based on GDP

gotta love how people are ignoring china's human rights violations and government censorship. brushing it off as it's nothing that would affect your day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

gotta love how people are ignoring china's human rights violations and government censorship. brushing it off as it's nothing that would affect your day to day.
    "Politically Correct"

"Public Culture"

Which PC was he referring too?

14 days ago:

China bans 23 million from traveling as part of citizen report card system

China has blocked millions of travelers from purchasing train or plane tickets as part of the Communist country's controversial "social credit" system, which has drawn the ire of privacy advocates who fear the surveillance-based system could lead to dystopian outcomes.

The Guardian reports that Chinese courts banned travelers from buying flights 17.5 million times by the end of last year, and that citizens put on blacklists for so-called social credit offenses were prevented from purchasing train tickets 5.5 million times. The report said: "Once discredited, limited everywhere."

The social credit system, which is still being built and now exists more as a patchwork of local and regional systems, purports to incentivize trustworthy behavior through various penalties when Chinese citizens commit a range of offenses, including not paying taxes, jaywalking, smoking on a train, walking their dogs without a leash or taking drugs.

I wonder if Tpols is up to swing with their PC labor camps that went viral the past few months. Chinese government been hard at work censoring all the outcry from it. Something tells me though if it isn't documented by a edgy liveleak or WSHH manifesto, it may not stick to Tio

Banned

[QUOTE=Raymone][URL="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/amp/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html"]Teenager, 18, who has been accused of sharing a live-stream of the Christchurch massacre and writing

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Why did you delete the paragraph that said muslims love everybody except those that hate their religion?
    As usual, Hawker you with your agenda misrepresent others.

I said Muslims can't fight anybody except those who fight/hate them for their religion.

Then I erased this because I don't want that on my record come Day of Judgment since I don't have full context of that particular principle. You people can bash Muslims for "Taqiyyah" and say whatever you want but at the end of the day you have to use your common sense and realize a key principle of the faith is JUSTICE and TRUTH--and I can not speak of things about what I don't know.

---when I wrote that I realized that uhh, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) preached his message peacefully despite being tormented for 13 years in Makkah--where the Quraysh burned them, drawed and quartered Summayah (RA), torturing, heating people up, dragging them in sand with hot coal--- and during those 13 years Muslims didn't even fight back---thus I do not have full knowledge to that previous claim.

But again, I don't expect you to understand, because you have an agenda (i.e. you want to deny Hell and depict Muslims as unjust because it justifies your actions in life). You want to claim "I" have an agenda--well I don't promote myself here, I promote a way of life that submits entirely to God's Will--and that entails sacrificing one's personal agendas for doing what's right.

By the way, in the previous thread you could not properly retort the fact that it is not money that causes crops to grow--rather it is God Almighty who causes the seed to split.

I've observed over the course of a few years, that you, alongside the other Non-Muslims such as stalker4life and Patrick Chewing or TheMan on ISH, will not even take responsibility/accountability for your own wrongdoing and immediately flip into aggression towards Muslims be it in discussions in Palestine or other subjects.

If you want to go that path, I can't stop you. If you want to come to your senses and stop your moral degeneration, then consider this a friendly reminder.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 03-18-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

I said Muslims can't fight anybody except those who fight/hate them for their religion.

---but when I wrote that I realized that uhh, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) preached his message peacefully despite being tormented for 13 years in Makkah--where the Quraysh burned them, drawed and quartered Summayah (RA), torturing, heating people up, dragging them in sand with hot coal--- and during those 13 years Muslims didn't even fight back---thus I do not have full knowledge to that previous claim.

But again, I don't expect you to understand, because you have an agenda, and you could not properly retort the fact that it is not money that causes crops to grow--rather it is God Almighty who causes the seed to split.
    That's actually a fact and a part of the religion - anyone that surrenders or requests mercy is supposed to receive leniency. That applies for someone that was trying to kill you moments ago in fact - they request mercy and we're supposed to leave them alone

Quote Originally Posted by dude77

maybe he was turned down by a fine muslim honey ?
    he was a lost human being that didn't know how to deal with his own pain and trauma. when a child lashes out it's often because they aren't getting the attention that they need in healthy ways.

it goes without saying but he does not represent the many countless australians that are incredible human beings. honestly australians are some of the most open and fun people that I met in canada and the united states so again it goes without saying.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Then I erased this because I don't want that on my record come Day of Judgment since I don't have full context of that particular principle. You people can bash Muslims for "Taqiyyah" and say whatever you want but at the end of the day you have to use your common sense and realize a key principle of the faith is JUSTICE and TRUTH--and I can not speak of things about what I don't know.

---when I wrote that I realized that uhh, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) preached his message peacefully despite being tormented for 13 years in Makkah--where the Quraysh burned them, drawed and quartered Summayah (RA), torturing, heating people up, dragging them in sand with hot coal--- and during those 13 years Muslims didn't even fight back---thus I do not have full knowledge to that previous claim.

But again, I don't expect you to understand, because you have an agenda (i.e. you want to deny Hell and depict Muslims as unjust because it justifies your actions in life). You want to claim "I" have an agenda--well I don't promote myself here, I promote a way of life that submits entirely to God's Will--and that entails sacrificing one's personal agendas for doing what's right.

By the way, in the previous thread you could not properly retort the fact that it is not money that causes crops to grow--rather it is God Almighty who causes the seed to split.
    I don't have an agenda here - you tried to equate yourself to Christianity which extols the principle of "love thy neighbor" and "forgiveness" which is opposite to that statement.

And I have no idea what thread that was.

5-time NBA All-Star

I don't have an agenda here - you tried to equate yourself to Christianity which extols the principle of "love thy neighbor" and "forgiveness" which is opposite to that statement.

And I have no idea what thread that was.
    You responded to my thread about the money and crops. Thanks for the courtesy. It was merely a semantical disagreement.

You inherently have an agenda--whether you choose to admit or not. You want to depict Christianity as good and Islam as being devoid of certain goodness of Christianity, when this only demonstrates your personal ignorance on the beliefs of the faith.

Forgiveness is most definitely a part of Islam. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was stoned by children in the streets until he bled and was given the option to pray for that city's destruction--but he forgave.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was given the option to massacre the people in Makkah after a long period of warfare between the Muslims and the Quraysh---and he let everybody of unscathed when the Muslims reclaimed Makkah.

That is a superb example of mercy. Being in a position of strength yet not inflicting pain upon others despite having the right to do so. EVen when that group of people, the Quraysh--as previously stated, tortured innocents for following a religion different from their polytheism--including straight up killing a woman and dragging a "slave" through the hot sands and torturing them with rocks (Bilal)

As is loving thy neighbor.
    https://www.zakat.org/en/top-11-righ...uty-neighbors/

To love good means to be averse to evil. You can't love good and evil at the same time.

The people I was referring to in the post that Muslims are not supposed to love---i.e. the "kuffar" are people without any morals hell-bent on destruction and dragging others alongside that destruction.

I am seeing traces of this kuffar attitude in guys like Objectivity (who refered to Muslims as insects and applauded the killer for slaughtering others), Chewing (who is talking about enslaving people and instead of offering condolences to victims immediately tried to talk about "outdated ideologies"), in TheMan (who resorted to lying about the Fate of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) claiming he's in a lake of fire (he has no such knowledge) and parading images of Spanish men who slaughtered Moors in a bloodthirsty fanatical fashion), coin24 (who resorts to all kinds of tomfoolery), stalker4life (who seized this opportunity to try to flex white man's muscles) and others who think they are better on behalf of their race (the first step to dehumanizing and oppressing others SEE TRAIL OF TEARS and SEE Slavery). Of course, Nick Young and 9erempires as well.

To love and approve of this kind of attitude/behavior is foolish and contrary to goodness, peace, truth, justice, love, faith and all the traits pleasing to God.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 03-18-2019 at 10:55 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/101...ised-at-mosque

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.

Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.

Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.

Australia's ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.
    This is an interesting tidbit.

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.

Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.

Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.

Australia's ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.
    I am SHOCKED to find that there is gambling going on in this establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I am SHOCKED to find that there is gambling going on in this establishment.
    ?

not sure what that means