Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: How much better is Michael Jordan than Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Prime for prime and peak for peak ... Kobe is about 85 - 90% of the player Jordan was
    lol more like 70%. Kobe is one of the most overrated players of all time. He realistically shouldn't even be top 20, but his fanboys have pushed the agenda so much that he gets ranked much higher than he actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Ah...adorable. You are trying to like "out maneuver" with some faux intelligent garble? You're such a half retarded muppet who doesn't know what the fukk he wants to say puppy, darling.

Figure out how to deal with your fellow Neanderthals before you step up to me bitch.
    I don't need to "try" when you're here. A basic Kobe > LeBron jeer, and I got your fakkot ass on strings

Now make another post asking for my validation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I don't need to "try" when you're here. A basic Kobe > LeBron jeer, and I got your fakkot ass on strings

Now make another post about seeking my validation.
    I was shit faced when I made that post. As if I would remember or care about what you have to say. You're ignooooorant. (michael jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I was shit faced when I made that post. As if I would remember or care about what you have to say. You're ignooooorant. (michael jackson)
    Wtf did I tell you about mixing bourbon and ISH? If your back is hurt do stretches and core strengthening and fix that shit instead of pounding down tacos and burritos all day. Every time you are about to read a book, just allocate 30 minutes before hand for the stretches. My back started to get fvcked up from working on my racecar and that's exactly what I did (extra stretching and core buildup) now my shit is back to normal. We already got one on ISH in a wheelchair, we don't need another.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I hate this shit. Kobe is my favorite player of all time... and yes, MJ was better. He was clearly better - he was the best.

It's okay to like Vegeta more, even if you know Goku is the best. And personally... I like Vegeta. And Kobe.

bran is krillin