Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Apologies and farewell.

Im not sure how to start this, but ive been weed sober for about a week now, and ive had the opportunity to reflect on plenty of things, which happened in the past 5-6 years. For the past two years ive been living isolated, which made me a huge cynical asshole and ive been behaving badly towards plenty of people in the real and virtual world, including ISH.

Dont want to waste too much of your time and i would like to take the opportunity to apologies to every ISHiot ive offended (or intended to offend) in the past several years, including Alan, AW, and especially Jeff. I've had some critic against you guys, but i have no excuses for my ill childish words at times.

I hope you havent taken my words too seriously and that you can forgive me.

Peace out.

Default Re: Apologies and farewell.

I always wondered why you were always a dick. Didn't bother me as 90% of ISH including me are the same way. Glad you're seeking self-improvement, well wishes to you and your loved ones

Dude

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Im not sure how to start this, but ive been weed sober for about a week now, and ive had the opportunity to reflect on plenty of things, which happened in the past 5-6 years. For the past two years ive been living isolated, which made me a huge cynical asshole and ive been behaving badly towards plenty of people in the real and virtual world, including ISH.

Dont want to waste too much of your time and i would like to take the opportunity to apologies to every ISHiot ive offended (or intended to offend) in the past several years, including Alan, AW, and especially Jeff. I've had some critic against you guys, but i have no excuses for my ill childish words at times.

Peace out.
    Weed doesn't make one a cynical dick. You are one anyway, but without you're too afraid to act yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    Weed doesn't make one a cynical dick. You are one anyway, but without you're too afraid to act yourself out.
    Exactly. It anything people get along better when they're high.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive

It can make you anti social which leads to unhappiness and being a dick

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Well that's nice.

Everything will be okay. Or it won't. Regardless, it's okay.

NBA Legend

Bye fiddy

Why farewell though?

Apologies accepted. You're good dude

It's hard to really get mad at people who have it tough, which is what I kind of felt here without trying to be an ass. Hope you succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Why farewell though?

Apologies accepted. You're good dude

It's hard to really get mad at people who have it tough, which is what I kind of felt here without trying to be an ass. Hope you succeed.
    Thanks. And i was hoping that you'd show up and forgive me, because ive tried to target you personally on multiple occasions....just because you are staning all the big players in different sports i dislike(...and the snitching story ). My attitude wasnt too much of sportsman, way too much 4chan etiquette.

Id stay from ISH until Lebron gets traded or something, ive barely kept with the league since the beginning of the season. Might be back for the next one.

Cheers guys.

NBA Legend

Thanks. And i was hoping that you'd show up and forgive me, because ive tried to target you personally on multiple occasions....just because you are staning all the big players in different sports i dislike(...and the snitching story ). My attitude wasnt too much of sportsman, way too much 4chan etiquette.

Id stay from ISH until Lebron gets traded or something, ive barely kept with the league since the beginning of the season. Might be back for the next one.

Cheers guys.

That’s okay bro, you dont have to do that. Good luck with everything tho.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You can't leave us. When you're with ISH, you're with ISH 4 Life.

Peace out.
    What made you want to take a weed break? And did you see any benefits from it?

all is forgiven bro. we

Cheers guys.
    you sure did lol

yeah, sports wise we don't mesh at all, our favs are all rivals.

NBA has been quite lame since the Warriors overlord days... at least the villain Heat had some parity i think.

#ISHbretheren