Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Guys, i'm worried about Yanni

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    How serious is it? I didn't even hear about it
    It's not a structural problem but he has what is pretty much a chronic knee pain issue stemming from overuse/wear and tear that flares up like at least once a season. It's likely not something that'll derail his career or something but it needs to be managed over the season. Which is why dipshit Jason Kidd playing him like 37 mpg and routinely playing him 80+ combined minutes on B2Bs was so infuriating.

Bud has handled it well...up until now. He needs like a week or so off.

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    All them paragraphs only to confirm what I said. 0 playoffs series win for "Yanni".
    Kawhis leaving toronto and Marc is going to opt in, enjoy a 50 year old fat **** as your franchise corner piece. Rest in piss raps

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    Kawhis leaving toronto and Marc is going to opt in, enjoy a 50 year old fat **** as your franchise corner piece. Rest in piss raps

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Bucks are in for rude awakening in the playoffs.

I like Giannis personally, but he desperately needs to develop some sort of offense outside of 3 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    So you two idiots ignore my post on purpose. Jst so you can have an undeserved laugh.

Let's try this again...Let's see if you will ignore what I quoted.

I already told you. I don't care if we lose Kawhi. We'll still be more relevant than the Spurs with Siakam/Gasol/Lowry/VanVleet/Green etc...

So, load management (which is a front office/coach decision) is now a disrespect? Get out of your cave and come back to the real world.

One of my favorite player of ALL TIME, in Tim Duncan. Basically made and is "your franchise's history". Since he left what exactly have you accomplished?

You act like I will cry. You are the hurt girlfriend who can't seem to be able to move on. He is playing for the Raptors not the Spurs. Why are you talking about him? Do you see me talking about DeRozan?

Move on, fool. He is not going back to the Spurs, neither.

They shouldn't try to put him out there if he's not fully healthy. They got the best record in the league and are like 3 games up on Toronto, got nothing to lose by resting Giannis an extra couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Bucks are in for rude awakening in the playoffs.

I like Giannis personally, but he desperately needs to develop some sort of offense outside of 3 feet.
    Giannis averaged 27/10/7 against the celtics the best defence in the playoffs, he lead the playoffs in clutch shooting for the first round. Fk off with your bs narrative, he's injured. Those stats were below his season average and even then he was still playing lock down D

Giannis averaged 27/10/7 against the celtics the best defence in the playoffs, he lead the playoffs in clutch shooting for the first round. Fk off with your bs narrative, he's injured. Those stats were below his season average and even then he was still playing lock down D
    He also never won a playoff series.

He also never won a playoff series.
    You've also never walked before, roll out of my thread

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    How do you laugh to something that makes no sense?

We get it, you don't like me. But you can't just laugh at stupidity. It actually makes you look stupid.

bitchboy3 you a bitch. All I bring to you are facts. You come back with this?

"Weak" just like Giannis in the playoffs.

I can guarantee you, I will learn to walk, my future son/daughter will also learn to walk before Giannis wins the Bucks a championship.

Even if I'm on a wheelchair. GOD will help me walk before he does help Giannis win a championship.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

He had a decent game and had big minutes, even a big dunk and some good defensive plays. Bucks have the playoffs clinched with an easy remaining schedule and will probably take advantage since only the Raptors are a serious threat to challenge their #1 seed.

I'll legit stop watching basketball if anything happens to Giannis, he's the only reason i watch. I"m scared guys, hold me
    Slow down there, there's plenty of reasons to watch basketball. My favorite athlete retired years ago and I'm still here, I hope Giannis has a long and fruitful career but calm the hell down. Jordan broke his foot his 2nd year and turned out okay, George broke his leg and look at him right now, Curry has bad ankles, etc. Giannis is such a specimen that it'll take a lot for him to be out for long, barely even has to touch the rim to dunk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    He had a decent game and had big minutes, even a big dunk and some good defensive plays. Bucks have the playoffs clinched with an easy remaining schedule and will probably take advantage since only the Raptors are a serious threat to challenge their #1 seed.

Slow down there, there's plenty of reasons to watch basketball. My favorite athlete retired years ago and I'm still here, I hope Giannis has a long and fruitful career but calm the hell down. Jordan broke his foot his 2nd year and turned out okay, George broke his leg and look at him right now, Curry has bad ankles, etc. Giannis is such a specimen that it'll take a lot for him to be out for long, barely even has to touch the rim to dunk
    Stop wasting your time. He's an attention whore. Go ahead kill yourself bitchboy3

Stop wasting your time. He's an attention whore. Go ahead kill yourself bitchboy3
    Mods! We got another one, ban him. I'm depressed, i could really kill myself and he's pushing me to the edge. Is this the type of behaviour you allow on ish?