Default If a player did this today would they be banned from the league?

Default Re: If a player did this today would they be banned from the league?

Not banned but suspended for a while yeah

This is when big time games were true wars...I feel like the TV broadcasts nowadays filter/tone down a lot of the crowd noise.

Hurts the atmosphere if you're watching on TV.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

i love larry bird but damn... i gotta move him down one spot on my all time list just for this

Bobby "seizure" Jones

Notice how McHale is washing the backboard at an away game, helping out. Basically doing the humane thing. Players back then didn't act like the entitled assholes of today.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Notice how McHale is washing the backboard at an away game, helping out. Basically doing the humane thing. Players back then didn't act like the entitled assholes of today.

Absolutely. Men played back then, not coddled primadonnas.

Back when men were allowed to be men on the court. When a guy got too fresh, put him on his ass and see if he keeps coming or he's mentally checked out. That was real bball. Not this neutured stuff today.