Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron James Has Someone Cut His Meat and Spaghetti for him

I’ve known about this along time ago. I work in the service industry, I’ve had friends that waited on him in downtown Chicago at Gibsons he has somebody cut up a steak for him like he’s 4 years old. Pathetic.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    What a weirdo.
    A lot of people have some odd little quirks or hangups about their food. For example, you'd be amazed at how many people freak out if there are two different food items on their plate touching each other. I had a former coworker with this problem, it was so bad that when we went out to eat, she'd actually ask for her different food items to each be put on a separate plate. But she's not a world-famous pro athlete, so nobody really cared.

That's not even the worst part. He eats WELL-DONE steak. C'mon...

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    That's not even the worst part. He eats WELL-DONE steak. C'mon...
    All the brothers order fine pieces of meat well done, because they

What a child!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

He's the king he can do wtf he wants

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

[QUOTE]All the brothers order fine pieces of meat well done, because they

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Thanks TMZ

do they even know what TMZ is in jalalabad?

I know people who came from 3rd world countries who order things like burgers well done. Overcook meat at home.

People coming from places where you've got to boil the water to drink it.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    I’ve known about this along time ago. I work as a custodian at Gibsons.I've had to clean the table off after watching him eat his steak dinner.He even has the cook cut up his steak, something i'd never have the balls to ask for out of fear that the cook would spit in my food.I know i am Pathetic.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You actually wonder where the idea youre racist comes from?

Anyway....

Ive literally never once in my adult life seen a person of any race order a well done steak. Ive seen people make one at home many times. Ive never been on a date or out at a steakhouse and heard well done from my group of friends. I see people on facebook complain about "undercooked" meat all the time but they are quite often white. And more often just old.

Old people and people taught how to cook by very old people remember when meat actually wasnt safe unless well done(pork mostly...which kinda made them cook all meat that way).

I have no doubt many people order well done steak. I also have no doubt ive never heard anyone im with do it. I dont tend to take people out who dont go out often I guess. Seems like a 17-18 year old thing to do when you arent used to nice meals.
    It’s not racism it’s reality. I see it all the time. Brothers are also shitty tippers because once again they’re too stupid to understand the concept of the service industry. Or cheap. Or just in general fairly unclassy.

Of course there are exceptions to all rules but in general if you’ve worked in this field, both instances are true probably 85% of the time.

I’m on a basketball website ... a sport that is 90% black and vehemently glorify a black man as one of my childhood heroes. Don’t be so emotional and short sighted due to the utter facts I’m dropping. Shades of grey. I’m speaking to realities.

Probably an ego thing...makes him feel special.

Dude needs help with literally everything he does

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It’s not racism it’s reality.
    It is not reality that someone has to be stupid to eat a piece of meat a way you disagree with. Undercooked meat could make you sick much easier in the past than now. Food people ate long ago was not as well preserved, had very inconsistent diets that made some of it a lot worse for you than others(especially animals like pigs that would eat scraps), and was often a little spoiled. Many things we consider sauces were invented to cover the flavor of mildly bad meat. My grandma ate everything well done. Having been raised during the great depression and not having power in her home till she was deep into adulthood they had different standards.

Drink well water, eat meat stored at room temperature, that was raised on slop buckets you might boil a lot of your food too. And teach your kids to do the same.

Its an old poor person thing passed down. Come down south and see what the whites at the trailer park have to say.

"That aint cooked!" is in virtually every online steak video and it comes from everyone....but mostly old people and poor people black or white.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    It is not reality that someone has to be stupid to eat a piece of meat a way you disagree with. Undercooked meat could make you sick much easier in the past than now. Food people ate long ago was not as well preserved, had very inconsistent diets that made some of it a lot worse for you than others(especially animals like pigs that would eat scraps), and was often a little spoiled. Many things we consider sauces were invented to cover the flavor of mildly bad meat. My grandma ate everything well done. Having been raised during the great depression and not having power in her home till she was deep into adulthood they had different standards.

Drink well water, eat meat stored at room temperature, that was raised on slop buckets you might boil a lot of your food too. And teach your kids to do the same.

Its an old poor person thing passed down. Come down south and see what the whites at the trailer park have to say.

"That aint cooked!" is in virtually every online steak video and it comes from everyone....but mostly old people and poor people black or white.
    Or just ignore the rest of my post Blaze, and respond with ANOTHER excessively long winded dissertation ... I