Default Conley only wants to be traded to East b/c hes tired of not making AllStar in West

https://twitter.com/PalimakaKoby/sta...53134011514880

good bet......

Isaiah bench warmer on scrub teams out West. Moves to Least perennial allstar and leads #1 seeds and ECF

Lousy backup for most his time in the West. Heads Least perennial allstar, leads #1 seeds and ECF

Default Re: Conley only wants to be traded to East b/c hes tired of not making AllStar in West

Indiana should jump on this.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: Conley only wants to be traded to East b/c hes tired of not making AllStar in West

Smart....

no i mean marcus smart,has a better chance of making the all-star game than this washed up bum.

Hope that's bullshit because Conley and the Jazz are a match made in heaven. Damn I want to see that so bad.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Hope that's bullshit because Conley and the Jazz are a match made in heaven. Damn I want to see that so bad.
    Yep he would be perfect. Better yet Rubio and Favors would be gone. They won't let go of the Golden Child Dante though!