Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: It's true, LeBron IS toxic

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    LeToxic. LeToxicity.

I think the reason why they say Lebron is toxic is because of the narratives set around Lebron ball, where he gets all the stats, playing a style of play that will get you wins in a weak East, a chance of winning two championships thanks to clutch plays from say Kyrie, Ray, but will lose you more often than not, but when you do lose, it's everybody's fault but Lebron's.

Apart from that, talking about this current Laker's team. How can you win a championship, be part of a winning culture, when you're just a pawn that's being looked to get traded? This resentfully created a toxic environment where the Lakers lost I think by 43 points, because of the toxic environment where it's all about Lebron. They're not calling it toxic because they're so much pressure to win, they're calling it toxic because they're busting their ass for a guy who is publicly colluding with AD while trying to manipulate a trade.
    If they can actually swing a good deal for AD than it doesn't matter who's feelings are getting hurt

3-time NBA All-Star

its the losers who are toxic thats why they are betas.

The same with trolls. They hate life so much thats why they spread toxicity in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    LeToxic. LeToxicity.

I think the reason why they say Lebron is toxic is because of the narratives set around Lebron ball, where he gets all the stats, playing a style of play that will get you wins in a weak East, a chance of winning two championships thanks to clutch plays from say Kyrie, Ray, but will lose you more often than not, but when you do lose, it's everybody's fault but Lebron's.

Apart from that, talking about this current Laker's team. How can you win a championship, be part of a winning culture, when you're just a pawn that's being looked to get traded? This created a situation where the Lakers lost I think by 43 points, because of the toxic environment where it's all about Lebron. They're not calling it toxic because they're so much pressure to win, they're calling it toxic because they're busting their ass for a guy who is publicly colluding with AD while trying to manipulate a trade through the media.
    Couple of questions.

Was LeBron responsible for the losses in '07/'14/'15/'17/'18?

Did you start watching basketball yesterday?

Did you not watch LeBron score 16 points in the 4th in G6 on 7/10 shooting and singlehandedly keep the Heat in the game? Oh, and did you not watch the 3 that LeBron hit, which made Allen's shot possible?

Is it LeBron's fault that Wade was massively hobbled in the '13 PO's?

Did you miss the entire 4th Q in '17? Especially when LeBron scored 8 straight to kill the Warriors' momentum and put the Cavs up 2 with 4 left and have the GOAT block?

How do someone of y'all even survive? I would think it's impossible with the level of "intelligence" that you display here.

I've never heard of the Spurs or the Warriors championship culture being "Toxic". Steph doesn't try to trade Draymond even though he's having his worst season. Hell, i've never heard of any ATG being toxic till LeBron started team hopping since i've watched the NBA.

james AND jordan just living carefree inside op's head. man, what a loser!

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I've never heard of the Spurs or the Warriors championship culture being "Toxic". Steph doesn't try to trade Draymond even though he's having his worst season. Hell, i've never heard of any ATG being toxic till LeBron started team hopping since i've watched the NBA.
    Because LeBron isn't one who follows orders. He not only does his own thing but executes his own orders. You either bend to his will or get taken for a ride. He takes full control of his destiny. I can respect that. But if he wants to play coach/GM/PG, he should be expected to perform on all 3 fronts.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Default Is Lebron a closet racist? He's tried to get every coach who wasn't black fired

Let's ignore the fact that only 2 black coaches have won NBA championships in the last 30 years.

He tried to get Spoelstra, who lead them to 2 championships, fired. He did get Blatt, who lead them to the finals the previous year and had a current record of 30-1, fired. And now he's trying to get Walton fired who has a team with a .500 record in the west but hasnt been healthy all year and are trying to adjust to Lebron ball.

Can there be any other reason he's tried to get all his non-black coaches fired?

I never saw this with Kobe or Jordan. Magic did get his coach fired but didn't care who, or what race he was, to replace him.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Because LeBron isn't one who follows orders. He not only does his own thing but executes his own orders. You either bend to his will or get taken for a ride. He takes full control of his destiny. I can respect that.
    Respect? You can respect it... but it is not a wise thing to do. It's a team. It is supposed to be a team. Free individuals tend not to like orders. Neither LeBron or anyone else.

You may be the best but if orders are the only thing you have in a team sport you will alienate everyone. Left alone. And you will not going to win on your own. You may still respect losing on your own...

LeBron didn't grow up. He only got older.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Couple of questions.

Was LeBron responsible for the losses in '07/'14/'15/'17/'18?

Did you start watching basketball yesterday?

Did you not watch LeBron score 16 points in the 4th in G6 on 7/10 shooting and singlehandedly keep the Heat in the game? Oh, and did you not watch the 3 that LeBron hit, which made Allen's shot possible?

Is it LeBron's fault that Wade was massively hobbled in the '13 PO's?

Did you miss the entire 4th Q in '17? Especially when LeBron scored 8 straight to kill the Warriors' momentum and put the Cavs up 2 with 4 left and have the GOAT block?

How do someone of y'all even survive? I would think it's impossible with the level of "intelligence" that you display here.
    AJ, you're not comprehending anything that I say. Nowhere did I say that Lebron lost those years because of him. (I'm also of the belief that many of those teams had no business being in the Finals since it's basically a free trip in the East for an all time great.) I'm specifically talking about why Lebron is considered toxic. I even praised him by saying that Lebron ball gives one the chance of winning a ring. It just has the negative effect of giving him all the stats, relegating stars to spot up shooters, not maximizing their game, and when they lose because they sacrificed to play Lebron ball the toxic media and fanboys put all the blame on his teammates. That's what makes it toxic. I understand how you could see that as me being negative towards Lebron, but I'm merely saying that even though Lebron ball will make it hard to develop a dynasty, Lebron ball still gives you a 10% chance of winning a title, but it has its toxic flaws. Any player that can give you a 10% of winning it all = one of the GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Respect? You can respect it... but it is not a wise thing to do. It's a team. It is supposed to be a team. Free individuals tend not to like orders. Neither LeBron or anyone else.

You may be the best but if orders are the only thing you have in a team sport you will alienate everyone. Left alone. And you will not going to win on your own. You may still respect losing on your own...

LeBron didn't grow up. He only got older.
    It can certainly be disruptive. But I can't knock a guy for wanting to control his destiny. But then again I am not a fan of his or his teams so I haven't been dumped by him for the benefit of his career.

Default Lebron is such a hypocrite

[quote]So let me guess this is cool cause they had to do what was best for the franchise right??? Traded this man while he was literally playing in the game and had ZERO idea. I

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

It can certainly be disruptive. But I can't knock a guy for wanting to control his destiny.
    When there are other people working on the same thing (winning) like coaches and GMs and other personnel... and you still think you are the one that has to make all the calls... it's simply immature. Sure, we all thought as teenagers that we are the smartest at everything. But we somehow grew out of it.

LeBron is playing basketball as if he was an owner. He thinks he can do whatever he pleases. Ordering this and that.

In the long run it doesn't work. May work for a few rings... but he would've been better off being a player. I think his image will take a hit later on. Won't age well.

Default Re: Lebron is such a hypocrite

LeBron is drunk again lol. Most hypocritical, fake player in NBA history.

Default Re: Lebron is such a hypocrite

Are you dense? This is exactly what LeBron is about. He's the poster boy for players having power over their management. ISH gets dumber every year.

It can certainly be disruptive. But I can't knock a guy for wanting to control his destiny. But then again I am not a fan of his or his teams so I haven't been dumped by him for the benefit of his career.
    That's all well and good, but he's not a good GM nor should he try to be. If you look at him wrong at practice, he'll ask for you to get traded it's gotten that bad.