Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: John Wall out 12 months after tearing his achilles... By slipping at his home

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Same guy who got mad at fans for saying he parties too much....

Obviously slipped when he was drunk
    This is what I was thinking, too. He was drinking and slipped from being a drunk moron.

Default Re: John Wall out 12 months after tearing his achilles... By slipping at his home

Quote Originally Posted by HoopologyPhD
    New nickname: The Great Wall of China

Damn tho i dont like Wall but this sucks. at least he got his payday.

NBA lottery pick

Wizards....

The Wizards are already screwed then this happens
    Blow it up ffs..

wizards firesale coming up soon.

siakam and freddy for beal or nah?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Damn. There has to be more to this story. Sports players lie about injuries all the time for legal reasons. Their contacts don’t allow them to do certain things. Jeff Kent said he hurt himself while washing his truck when later it came out he was riding his motorcycle. Monta Ellis claimed he was playing a pick up game with his family when he tore ligaments in his leg. The doctors told him there’s no way that it was possible to get injured like that playing ball. He confessed and said he crashed a moped.
    Last edited by warriorfan; 02-05-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Kobe has zero idea of your existence yet he's on your mind all day every day.

Who's the bitch?
    So what would you say it is you're doing on here? I'll wait. The hypocrisy in this post is legendary level, oh my lawd.

Slipping at home? Yeah... that's what I would say happened if I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

geez what a fleecing of the organization...

and john wall is exactly the type of hood to get the contract and basically throw his performance. He was awful before the injuries this year. Total bum.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    i sounds like such a pathetic shit sandwich eating rat running across my plate type kid
    TBF, you also sound like a complete and utter retard.

Yeah right..

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Wall is a fuggin idiot he doesnt even care about ball anymore just snappin necks and cashin checks