Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why do lebrons teams have their entire team traded each trade deadline?

LeLocust

Default Re: Why do lebrons teams have their entire team traded each trade deadline?

Because Lebron needs more help

The ISH'ers Champion!

Op don't you turn on him....ever!

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

Because he's a bitch who continually uses his leverage to throw his teammates under the bus without the slightest care.

Never been superstar in the games history who is a bigger scumbag and boisterous about it.

Zero respect for the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Worst era of basketball. I hope he retires soon so someone legitimately great will replace him. I don't understand what bronsexuals see in him.
    I know you probably started watching in 2017 but look back at 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, hell even 2018.

Short and easy answer: His teams are trash, almost always. Look at the Warriors, do they need to make moves? Hell no.

Very good NBA starter

So with that Cleveland team I understood it. There was conflict and you needed to clean house.

With LA, I see it as a problem because they all are 20-23 years old and hard working players.

The media coverage is a gift and curse. The media narrates what he needs to be considered the GOAT. The fans sheeplishly watch the media while having nostalgia for their favorite player.

We've never seen a player exercise his power as a player and executive. it's unprecedented. I feel for fans and certain players but I could give a damn about the front office executives. They would gladly pay these guys below market if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Because your boy is cancer and thinks he is above everyone, we know this, he is a team killer and takes his own teams and management hostage, you know this, now im starting to think you're just a troll, you can't be this daft, surely?

I fvcking hate you, cvnt

Lebron's teams have been rife with mid season drama for several years now, since going back to Cleveland in particular. David Blatt, Tyrone Lue, and now Luke Walton either fired, or constantly under threat of being fired. Teammates having to play every game knowing they're under audition or the subject of trade talks. All the young Lakers this year are having their immediate futures determined by whether or not they fit with a guy who's got 3-4 years left.

At a certain point you need to stop pointing at everyone else including the fukking guy selling the hotdogs and notice there's a common denominator here.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Because your boy is cancer and thinks he is above everyone, we know this, he is a team killer and takes his own teams and management hostage, you know this, now im starting to think you're just a troll, you can't be this daft, surely?

I fvcking hate you, cvnt
    Jesus bro it's just basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Lebron's teams have been rife with mid season drama for several years now, since going back to Cleveland in particular. David Blatt, Tyrone Lue, and now Luke Walton either fired, or constantly under threat of being fired. Teammates having to play every game knowing they're under audition or the subject of trade talks.

At a certain point you need to stop pointing at everyone else including the fukking guy selling the hotdogs and notice there's a common denominator here.
    Which of these coaches were good? How do you rank them among other good coaches?

Blatt, Walton, and Lue? I mean, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016
    Which of these coaches were good? How do you rank them among other good coaches?

Blatt, Walton, and Lue? I mean, really?
    I don't think any of them are bad. Maybe Blatt wasn't a good coach at the NBA level. How many years did he have to prove it? They're not Gregg Popovich, or Phil Jackson, or Pat Riley, or Brad Stevens...but how many are? There's more coaches on the level of Luke Walton then there are on the level of the aforementioned. Lebron chose to go to the Lakers, he could have gone anywhere. He knew who was coaching, he knew what he had to work with player-wise. Again, yearly drama that you don't see at close to the same level with other stars. It's not the guy selling the peanuts and beer fault, as much as you'd like it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I don't think any of them are bad. Maybe Blatt wasn't a good coach at the NBA level. How many years did he have to prove it? They're not Gregg Poppovich, or Phil Jackson, or Pat Riley, or Brad Stevens...but how many are? There's more coaches on the level of Luke Walton then they are on the level of the aforementioned.
    Blatt was a Euro coach and if you haven't noticed no other NBA team wanted him so that should tell you something.

Don't forget Walton coached the Lakers for two season before LeBron came on board to the tune of 26 and 35 wins and without Bron this year the team is 6-12 I believe.

Lue...Well, I don't think much needs to be said there, either.

Blatt was a Euro coach and if you haven't noticed no other NBA team wanted him so that should tell you something.

Don't forget Walton coached the Lakers for two season before LeBron came on board to the tune of 26 and 35 wins and without Bron this year the team is 6-12 I believe.

Lue...Well, I don't think much needs to be said there, either.
    And they were in the 4th seed before Lebron went down. Take Harden off this years Rockets with CPS and Cappela out.Take Greek freak off the Bucks. They'd all suffer a drop-off. Point is there's probably 3 coaches in the entire league who wouldn't have the fans calling for their heads by mid-season. Happens too often now to keep the blinders on that Lebron is playing some role in this.

Lue coached a team that won a title. But let me guess, Lebron was out there playing 1 on 5 without a coach right? All of the credit, none of the blame. And you wonder why Durant said the environment around him is toxic( and Durant's a bitch so it takes alot for me to side with him on anything at present).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

I know you probably started watching in 2017 but look back at 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, hell even 2018.
    Why didn't Rose, Hood, Crowder or IT excel next to Lebron last year?

I thought lebron was a genius player?

And lebron's Finals runs with perceived weak teams (07', 18') are no different than the many other guys that did the same in weak East, like Iverson's Finals run, or Dwight's, or Kidd's.. lots of guys can make the Finals in the weaker conference when they don't have to beat a strong opponent to make the Finals..

And harden would've led the rockets to the Finals like lebron did, if the warriors' best player was injured and missed the series like Boston's

Of course, lebron had all-star sidekicks in 2018, and a defending conference champion cast of veterans, which is why they were the 4 seed and favorites to make Finals after game 1 of the 2nd round.

Lebron has never carried a "trash" team to the playoffs or Finals because he's never had less than a 4 seed.. in the lebron/mj comparison, only MJ led a low seed (6) deep into the playoffs and 6 games with the champs, whereas lebron's 2 and 4 seeds got swept by the champs in 07' and 18'
    Last edited by 3ball; 02-05-2019 at 01:04 PM.